Volleyball Girl turns into Road Girl

Old August 25th 04, 05:22 AM
Richard Longwood

Default Volleyball Girl turns into Road Girl

Will Kerri Walsh (Volleyball Girl) really be racing bikes at the beginning
of next season?

Old August 25th 04, 04:38 PM
Chester Kuhn

"Richard Longwood" wrote in message
Will Kerri Walsh (Volleyball Girl) really be racing bikes at the beginning
of next season?

I reeeeeeeeaaaaally hope so.

Old August 25th 04, 06:09 PM
Brendon M. Troy

"Chester Kuhn" wrote
"Richard Longwood" wrote
Will Kerri Walsh (Volleyball Girl) really be racing bikes at the

beginning
of next season?

I reeeeeeeeaaaaally hope so.

Ha ha, I assume you mean because of how attractive she is? Keep in mind
she'd be the only ____-turned-racer that donned *more* clothing than usual
in kitting up in spandex.

-Brendon

P.S. Yes, I'm in love with her, too.

Old August 25th 04, 07:40 PM
gym gravity

Brendon M. Troy wrote:
"Chester Kuhn" wrote

"Richard Longwood" wrote

Will Kerri Walsh (Volleyball Girl) really be racing bikes at the

beginning

of next season?

I reeeeeeeeaaaaally hope so.

Ha ha, I assume you mean because of how attractive she is? Keep in mind
she'd be the only ____-turned-racer that donned *more* clothing than usual
in kitting up in spandex.

-Brendon

P.S. Yes, I'm in love with her, too.

She and Misty aren't all that. The stills on yahoo photos are awesome.
You know the ones I'm talking about, the butt touching. I find it 10x
more erotic than real lesbian porn. Amazing, because when I watch the
event on TV it does nothing for me. I see the butt patting there and it
isn't the same. In live action, it's just too casual. The still photo
leaves more to the imagination. Either that or the fact that you can
stare at it for as long as you like. On TV they are jumping around too
much.
Old August 25th 04, 10:08 PM
Bob Schwartz

gym gravity wrote:
She and Misty aren't all that. The stills on yahoo photos are awesome.
You know the ones I'm talking about, the butt touching. I find it 10x
more erotic than real lesbian porn. Amazing, because when I watch the
event on TV it does nothing for me. I see the butt patting there and it
isn't the same. In live action, it's just too casual. The still photo
leaves more to the imagination. Either that or the fact that you can
stare at it for as long as you like. On TV they are jumping around too
much.

I think the camera guy in this one tells it all:
http://sports.yahoo.com/oly/beach_vo...h&prov=reuters

Bob Schwartz

Old August 25th 04, 10:27 PM
gym gravity

Bob Schwartz wrote:
gym gravity wrote:

She and Misty aren't all that. The stills on yahoo photos are awesome.
You know the ones I'm talking about, the butt touching. I find it 10x
more erotic than real lesbian porn. Amazing, because when I watch the
event on TV it does nothing for me. I see the butt patting there and it
isn't the same. In live action, it's just too casual. The still photo
leaves more to the imagination. Either that or the fact that you can
stare at it for as long as you like. On TV they are jumping around too
much.

I think the camera guy in this one tells it all:
http://sports.yahoo.com/oly/beach_vo...h&prov=reuters

Bob Schwartz

I never understood why I had always heard that men preferred scantily
clad women over completely naked women. Then I saw a link to the
Brazilian Rear of the Year competition. This reminded me of that:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...951863.jpg&e=3

I think it's a sign that I've matured.

I googled for the rear of the year comp the other day and all I could
get was a bunch of stuff about Formula one, and "rear" meant rear
differential.
Old August 25th 04, 10:43 PM
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS

gym gravity wrote:

Bob Schwartz wrote:

gym gravity wrote:

[...]

Even my 8-year old daughter was commenting on the "wedgie".

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com
Old August 26th 04, 12:06 AM
K. J. Papai

"Brendon M. Troy" btroy@&&^ .rochester.edu...
"Chester Kuhn" wrote
"Richard Longwood" wrote
Will Kerri Walsh (Volleyball Girl) really be racing bikes at the

beginning
of next season?

I reeeeeeeeaaaaally hope so.

Ha ha, I assume you mean because of how attractive she is? Keep in mind
she'd be the only ____-turned-racer that donned *more* clothing than usual
in kitting up in spandex.
-Brendon

P.S. Yes, I'm in love with her, too.

And I share the same birthday (Aug. 15) as her.

-Ken
Old August 26th 04, 05:22 PM
John Rees

"Bob Schwartz" wrote in message ...
| gym gravity wrote:
| She and Misty aren't all that. The stills on yahoo photos are awesome.
| You know the ones I'm talking about, the butt touching. I find it 10x
| more erotic than real lesbian porn. Amazing, because when I watch the
| event on TV it does nothing for me. I see the butt patting there and it
| isn't the same. In live action, it's just too casual. The still photo
| leaves more to the imagination. Either that or the fact that you can
| stare at it for as long as you like. On TV they are jumping around too
| much.
|
| I think the camera guy in this one tells it all:
| http://sports.yahoo.com/oly/beach_vo...h&prov=reuters

So what's the deal with this photo?
http://sports.yahoo.com/oly/beach_vo...vbb102&prov=ap

off road or on road tyre Skunk UK 14 July 21st 04 07:55 PM
Fame at last! [warning: contains 5m*th] Just zis Guy, you know? UK 308 March 29th 04 12:00 AM
on road and off road Richard Goodman UK 15 December 16th 03 04:03 PM
Considering a Road bike for commuting... good idea? Mike Beauchamp General 116 August 18th 03 11:44 PM
PA riders: Easton to Philly? Hal Rides 0 July 18th 03 03:53 PM