Scouts on giraffes ...

Old September 28th 05, 09:09 PM
goldenchicken II

Default Scouts on giraffes ...

... in a newsreel from 1970:

http://tinyurl.com/9dhpe

(link valid for 7 days)

--
goldenchicken II - There is more to cycling

Olaf Johansson

www.enhjulingsfolket.se
www.muni.se
goldenchicken II's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10248

Old September 28th 05, 09:16 PM
totally_hooked

Excellent!

Some of them looked nearly as wobbly as me.

And as for the muni on giraffes. I reckon we've all gone soft on our fat
tyres.....

Hooked

--
totally_hooked - U

Unicycling is better than Prozac
totally_hooked's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10069

Old September 28th 05, 09:28 PM
phil

Hockey on giraffes looks fantastic! Has anyone tried this recently?

Phil

--
phil - ex-studenty type

Good, bad... I'm the guy with the Cattle Prod.
phil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/915

Old September 28th 05, 09:51 PM
lleberg

Some more extreme ratio would make it more interesting, seems all of
them are pedaling air...

Giraffe-hockey seems intereting!

--
lleberg - Can you ride that.. thing?

I 3 my unicycle!
lleberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8272

Old September 28th 05, 10:45 PM
kington99

I used to play hockey on a giraffe at school, just because we didn't
have enough unis, the main tactic is to scare away your oponents by
seeming to fall towards them. Basketball is different, you just hover
near the net becasue if you try and dribble with the ball it takes so
long to go up and down that you will lose it, and obiously the height
aids the accuracy of your shots.

--
kington99 - I HAVE figured out how to change th

Dave

2 giraffes on ebay. Cheap e39m5 Unicycling 0 September 12th 05 03:08 AM
giraffes The_SkunkMan Unicycling 63 November 7th 04 03:24 AM
Best saddle for giraffes TonyMelton Unicycling 3 August 12th 04 10:46 PM
Post pictures of your giraffes. MuniTune Unicycling 20 July 16th 04 07:15 PM
free mounting giraffes todd1814 Unicycling 3 November 11th 03 05:24 PM