A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Techniques
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Bicycle Tire-Making: cable cozies for Christmas

Old December 28th 16, 05:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH
external usenet poster

Default Bicycle Tire-Making: cable cozies for Christmas

More than a few.

I cannah read all that but the deal is an equilibrium or sweet spot where all factors produce a desired effect marketable to a specific segment.

if pumping up tires formless patch, the grip is reduced in several ways going up to bounce.

pump em up then increase rubber grip ..

decrease wear .....

then after all this fooling around with the variables' winding up with an R&D plus manufacturing bill placing the tire up in the $$$$ end where riders ( and you know who ) start screaming abt $$$ vs wear.

take the Big Apple formerly Schwalbe (?) going with something of a fresh start with old ideas. I dunno how many ties BA sells but riders here foam abt it.
Ads