I've just watched

Old January 20th 19, 03:41 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default I've just watched

An adult riding a bicycle on the wrong side of the road - one offence.
This pillock had a dog on a lead tied to his handlebars - another offence.
Alongside was his other dog following, not on a lead - another offence.
Then of course the ****** jumped on to and rode on the footpath - another
offence.
What a shower of ******s cyclists really are.... utter scum.

Old January 20th 19, 04:13 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Sunday, January 20, 2019 at 2:41:39 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
An adult riding a bicycle on the wrong side of the road - one offence.

That's funny. I just drove back from the Co-Op in Caistor and came up behind a group of 10 cyclists taking up much of the LHS of the road in pairs.

So, I had to overtake them by driving on the "wrong side of the road" (whatever that is). No offences were committed during the encounter. I even kept my RHS indicator on.

Old January 20th 19, 05:46 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Sunday, January 20, 2019 at 2:41:39 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
An adult riding a bicycle on the wrong side of the road

US TV shows are nothing new.
Old January 21st 19, 09:07 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

wrote:
An adult riding a bicycle on the wrong side of the road - one
offence.

That's funny. I just drove back from the Co-Op in Caistor and came up
behind a group of 10 cyclists taking up much of the LHS of the road
in pairs.

So, I had to overtake them by driving on the "wrong side of the road"
(whatever that is). No offences were committed during the encounter.
I even kept my RHS indicator on.

"That's funny. I just drove back from the Co-Op in Caistor and came up
behind a group of 10 cyclists taking up much of the LHS of the road
in pairs".

I was always lead to understand that cyclists are supposed to ride in single
file if they are slowing down proper road users.
I hope that you are happy in your new home and that everything went well.

Everything went very well indeed, thank you and the cyclists were riding perfectly normally in a group no more than 2 abreast meaning that the line of bikes was half as long as if they were in single file.

I overtook them all in one go as it was a straight 60mph road and I used the "wrong side of the road" to do so. No problem at all.