Breathing

Old January 12th 19, 02:10 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default Breathing

On Saturday, January 12, 2019 at 12:31:17 PM UTC, TMS320 wrote:
On 11/01/2019 22:40, Simon Jester wrote:

I would happily pay VED for my bicycle if it would shut people like
you up.

You think it would reduce the whinging?

Of course not. Belief in the mythical being Road Tax is just a convenient excuse.
In the same way religion has been blamed for wars. Planet of the Atheists would still find a reason to fight each other.

Old January 12th 19, 06:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

On 12/01/2019 13:10, Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, January 12, 2019 at 12:31:17 PM UTC, TMS320 wrote:
On 11/01/2019 22:40, Simon Jester wrote:

I would happily pay VED for my bicycle if it would shut people
like you up.

You think it would reduce the whinging?

Of course not. Belief in the mythical being Road Tax is just a
convenient excuse. In the same way religion has been blamed for wars.
Planet of the Atheists would still find a reason to fight each
other.

From which end do you start your boiled eggs?
(I've been to boarding school...)
Old January 12th 19, 07:41 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Saturday, January 12, 2019 at 6:28:37 PM UTC, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On 1/11/2019 6:52 AM, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
I read somewhere that scum cyclists should be charged for breathing.
Can't disagree with that.

Mister Pounder uses Simon's tiny gherkin for a snorkel.
LOL

I once met an intelligent American, but I have never met an EDUCATED american.
You still haven't thanked us for saving your Commie Asses in WWII.
You would be speaking German if it wasn't for us.

Old January 12th 19, 07:51 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Saturday, January 12, 2019 at 5:33:25 PM UTC, TMS320 wrote:
On 12/01/2019 13:10, Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, January 12, 2019 at 12:31:17 PM UTC, TMS320 wrote:
On 11/01/2019 22:40, Simon Jester wrote:

I would happily pay VED for my bicycle if it would shut people
like you up.

You think it would reduce the whinging?

Of course not. Belief in the mythical being Road Tax is just a
convenient excuse. In the same way religion has been blamed for wars.
Planet of the Atheists would still find a reason to fight each
other.

From which end do you start your boiled eggs?
(I've been to boarding school...)

That does not make any sense.

Do the Dutch cycle because of the good cycle paths or does Holland have good cycle paths because the Dutch cycle?

Old January 12th 19, 07:52 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
soup[_8_]

On 12/01/2019 17:33, TMS320 wrote:
On 12/01/2019 13:10, Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, January 12, 2019 at 12:31:17 PM UTC, TMS320 wrote:
On 11/01/2019 22:40, Simon Jester wrote:

I would happily pay VED for my bicycle if it would shut people
like you up.

You think it would reduce the whinging?

Of course not. Belief in the mythical being Road Tax is just a
convenient excuse. In the same way religion has been blamed for wars.
Planet of the Atheists would still find a reason to fight each
other.

From which end do you start your boiled eggs?
(I've been to boarding school...)

You don't have to have been to boarding school to have read 'Gulliver's
travels'
Old January 12th 19, 07:56 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
soup[_8_]

On 12/01/2019 18:51, Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, January 12, 2019 at 5:33:25 PM UTC, TMS320 wrote:
On 12/01/2019 13:10, Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, January 12, 2019 at 12:31:17 PM UTC, TMS320 wrote:
On 11/01/2019 22:40, Simon Jester wrote:

I would happily pay VED for my bicycle if it would shut people
like you up.

You think it would reduce the whinging?

Of course not. Belief in the mythical being Road Tax is just a
convenient excuse. In the same way religion has been blamed for wars.
Planet of the Atheists would still find a reason to fight each
other.

From which end do you start your boiled eggs?
(I've been to boarding school...)

That does not make any sense.

Do the Dutch cycle because of the good cycle paths or does Holland have good cycle paths because the Dutch cycle?

He was lightheartedly agreeing with you.
You stated a reason will be found for a war, there is a war in Gullivers
travel's between two sides who can not agree on which way to eat a
boiled egg.
I.E. they wanted a war, how to eat a boiled egg was the excuse.
An excuse/reason will always be found to have a war
Old January 12th 19, 08:09 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Saturday, January 12, 2019 at 6:56:46 PM UTC, soup wrote:
On 12/01/2019 18:51, Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, January 12, 2019 at 5:33:25 PM UTC, TMS320 wrote:
On 12/01/2019 13:10, Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, January 12, 2019 at 12:31:17 PM UTC, TMS320 wrote:
On 11/01/2019 22:40, Simon Jester wrote:

I would happily pay VED for my bicycle if it would shut people
like you up.

You think it would reduce the whinging?

Of course not. Belief in the mythical being Road Tax is just a
convenient excuse. In the same way religion has been blamed for wars.
Planet of the Atheists would still find a reason to fight each
other.

From which end do you start your boiled eggs?
(I've been to boarding school...)

That does not make any sense.

Do the Dutch cycle because of the good cycle paths or does Holland have good cycle paths because the Dutch cycle?

He was lightheartedly agreeing with you.
You stated a reason will be found for a war, there is a war in Gullivers
travel's between two sides who can not agree on which way to eat a
boiled egg.
I.E. they wanted a war, how to eat a boiled egg was the excuse.
An excuse/reason will always be found to have a war

I sprawl informed.
'Any day you learn something is not wasted' Belgarath the Sorcerer

Old January 12th 19, 08:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

On 12/01/2019 18:52, soup wrote:
On 12/01/2019 17:33, TMS320 wrote:
On 12/01/2019 13:10, Simon Jester wrote:
On Saturday, January 12, 2019 at 12:31:17 PM UTC, TMS320 wrote:
On 11/01/2019 22:40, Simon Jester wrote:

I would happily pay VED for my bicycle if it would shut people
like you up.

You think it would reduce the whinging?

Of course not. Belief in the mythical being Road Tax is just a
convenient excuse. In the same way religion has been blamed for wars.
Planet of the Atheists would still find a reason to fight each
other.

Â*From which end do you start your boiled eggs?
(I've been to boarding school...)

You don't have to have been to boarding school to have read 'Gulliver's
travels'

Thank you for your other post. It saved me the trouble.

I wasn't implying that it's necessary to go to boarding school to read a
book. Yes, there was an approved way to start a boiled egg.

Old January 20th 19, 06:31 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default Breathing, then Kissing

On Sunday, January 20, 2019 at 4:44:05 PM UTC, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On 1/11/2019 2:21 PM, Simon Jester wrote:
On Friday, January 11, 2019 at 5:34:53 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Friday, January 11, 2019 at 3:19:17 PM UTC,
wrote:
On Friday, January 11, 2019 at 2:53:09 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
I read somewhere that scum cyclists should be charged for breathing.
Can't disagree with that.

Me neither - start taxing the CO2 emissions of 5 car occupants as
well as their vehicles.

And of course those who go to the gym, or run, or play feetball, or
any physical activity in fact. How about a fat tax on motorists since
they exhale more CO2 carrying all that penalty weight.

You have always been a pillock here, best you **** off.

Another well reasoned, logical argument.

Will you two faeries ever kiss and make up?

We are not American therefore we are not Gay.

LOL

Only teenage girls or gay men use this at the end of every post.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against homosexuals. You were born that way.
A normal response is 'Some of my best friends are American', but I cannot claim that because all of my friends are educated.

breathing on climbs Bill General 0 July 6th 06 09:03 PM
breathing on climbs mieshie General 30 July 6th 06 12:13 AM
THINK ABOUT YOUR BREATHING Kevin Costner Racing 7 August 25th 05 02:20 PM
HR and Breathing... scottt Techniques 3 August 5th 04 04:05 PM
OT (parody): Breathing is dangerous Jeff General 10 November 23rd 03 12:33 AM