Tour De France Live Audio Coverage?

Old July 8th 05, 02:34 PM
hugh jass

Default Tour De France Live Audio Coverage?

Anyone know where I can find live coverage - would love to listen while I
work.
In past years OLN had streaming audio live which was great (Phil Legget and
Paul W), but not this year.
I tried Sirius satellite radio, but the commentating is pretty bad.

Please help!

Thnx,
hj

Old July 8th 05, 02:57 PM
Call me Bob

On Fri, 8 Jul 2005 09:34:25 -0400, "hugh jass"
wrote:

Anyone know where I can find live coverage - would love to listen while I
work.
In past years OLN had streaming audio live which was great (Phil Legget and
Paul W), but not this year.
I tried Sirius satellite radio, but the commentating is pretty bad.

Please help!

http://www.eurosport.com/tourdefrance2005/

There's a link on that page to the live Eurosport commentary.

HTH.

"Bob"
--

"I will refuse to register for an ID card and will donate £10
to a legal defence fund but only if 10,000 other people will

Join the Pledge !!

http://www.pledgebank.com/refuse

http://www.pledgebank.com/faq

Old July 8th 05, 02:58 PM
erics

. ..

www.eurosport.com has live streaming audio ... I'm listening to it now.....

Old July 8th 05, 03:15 PM
hugh jass

Brilliant!
I am listening now.
Thanks for the pointer!
hj

Old July 8th 05, 03:16 PM
hugh jass

Thanks very much...
I'm listening too...
Way better than that Siriusly crappy stuff I was listening to before!

"erics" wrote in message

. ..

Old July 8th 05, 10:08 PM
MartinM

hugh jass wrote:

www.eurosport.com has live streaming audio ... I'm listening to it
now.....

want I want to know is:

click on "LeTour en direct comme a la tele" link and you get:

Accès réservé aux internautes français
Nous sommes désolés, l'accès à ce service est réservé aux
internautes résidant sur le territoire Français.
Access Restricted to French Users

??? surely if it is on line it should be there somewhere