Moab

Old September 25th 03, 06:08 PM
Rick B

Default Moab

Just wondered if any of you are planning on attending the Fat Tire Festival?
Some buddies and I had been planning a trip to Moab for a while and being at
the Mercy of the job the trip date ended up being part of the same weekend
as the festival. I would have rather avoided this (even though I've always
wanted to attend) but it isn't possible. We have reservations for a 4 man
cabin at Canyonlands Campground. I'm sure we'll have a good time and just
wondered if anyone here would be there?
Bye
Rick B

Old September 25th 03, 11:22 PM
JD

"Rick B" wrote in message news:_fFcb.15972$gv5.2300@fed1read05...
Just wondered if any of you are planning on attending the Fat Tire Festival?
Some buddies and I had been planning a trip to Moab for a while and being at
the Mercy of the job the trip date ended up being part of the same weekend
as the festival. I would have rather avoided this (even though I've always
wanted to attend) but it isn't possible. We have reservations for a 4 man
cabin at Canyonlands Campground. I'm sure we'll have a good time and just
wondered if anyone here would be there?
Bye
Rick B

Moab is overrated and crowded enough without a festival. Enjoy nthe
solitude and serenity.

JD

Moab Stuart Plumley Mountain Biking 11 September 3rd 03 06:04 PM
Moab in Nov?? BG Mountain Biking 4 August 12th 03 03:11 PM