A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Techniques
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Meanwhile in England

Old February 5th 19, 04:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ralph Barone[_4_]
external usenet poster

Default Meanwhile in England

wrote:

How do you explain gay animals? Over-bearing mothers? Watching gay
animals on Animal Kingdom?

-- Jay Beattie.

Are there gay animals? I have avoided reading most of the responses in
this particular thread. This is "rec.bicycles" so I somehow think the
topics should be about bicycles in some context. But, are there gay
animals? I have not given it too much thought. But it has crossed my
mind once or twice. I think of animal sex, excluding human being
animals, as being driven by hormones and or time of year. I don't think
of animals as thinking about sex the way humans think. Animals, besides
humans, do think, but I don't believe their thinking process goes too
complex. So I just don't believe animals think about sex or think about
being gay. Gay being having sex with the same gender of the species.
With non human animals sex is entirely a biological action.

Ask the bonobos.

https://www.livescience.com/44464-bo...y-natural.html
Ads
Old February 5th 19, 08:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot
external usenet poster

On Monday, February 4, 2019 at 9:33:42 PM UTC-5, wrote:

How do you explain gay animals? Over-bearing mothers? Watching gay animals on Animal Kingdom?

-- Jay Beattie.

Are there gay animals? I have avoided reading most of the responses in this particular thread. This is "rec.bicycles" so I somehow think the topics should be about bicycles in some context. But, are there gay animals? I have not given it too much thought. But it has crossed my mind once or twice. I think of animal sex, excluding human being animals, as being driven by hormones and or time of year. I don't think of animals as thinking about sex the way humans think. Animals, besides humans, do think, but I don't believe their thinking process goes too complex. So I just don't believe animals think about sex or think about being gay. Gay being having sex with the same gender of the species. With non human animals sex is entirely a biological action.

Perhaps if people stopped responding to the resident Trolls we could get this back to a BICYCLE newsgroup? Don't hold your breath for that to happen though. Too many just can't resist a Troll's bait.

Regarding gay. I remember iirc in the early 1980s when many bicycles were a pink right from the factory. At one time no hetero guy would ride a pink bicycle lest someone though him to be gay sexually rather than gay as in happy to ride a bicycle. How times change.

Cheers
Old February 5th 19, 03:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi
external usenet poster

On 2/5/2019 1:32 AM, Sir Ridesalot wrote:

How do you explain gay animals? Over-bearing mothers? Watching gay animals on Animal Kingdom?

-- Jay Beattie.

Are there gay animals? I have avoided reading most of the responses in this particular thread. This is "rec.bicycles" so I somehow think the topics should be about bicycles in some context. But, are there gay animals? I have not given it too much thought. But it has crossed my mind once or twice. I think of animal sex, excluding human being animals, as being driven by hormones and or time of year. I don't think of animals as thinking about sex the way humans think. Animals, besides humans, do think, but I don't believe their thinking process goes too complex. So I just don't believe animals think about sex or think about being gay. Gay being having sex with the same gender of the species. With non human animals sex is entirely a biological action.

Perhaps if people stopped responding to the resident Trolls we could get this back to a BICYCLE newsgroup? Don't hold your breath for that to happen though. Too many just can't resist a Troll's bait.

Regarding gay. I remember iirc in the early 1980s when many bicycles were a pink right from the factory. At one time no hetero guy would ride a pink bicycle lest someone though him to be gay sexually rather than gay as in happy to ride a bicycle. How times change.

Cheers

WTF?
Rick Ball was winning races on a bubble gum pink Hi-E
Cosmopolitan in 1972
http://www.yellowjersey.org/6013.jpg

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Old February 5th 19, 05:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie
external usenet poster

On Tuesday, February 5, 2019 at 6:02:23 AM UTC-8, AMuzi wrote:
On 2/5/2019 1:32 AM, Sir Ridesalot wrote:

-- Jay Beattie.

Cheers

WTF?
Rick Ball was winning races on a bubble gum pink Hi-E
Cosmopolitan in 1972
http://www.yellowjersey.org/6013.jpg

The good old days of woolly short-shorts, drawstrings -- and sheep-skin crotches. I don't miss it. I must say that bibs with synthetic chamois are a dramatic improvement. Throw those on the side of the ledger for "good" modern stuff.

And speaking of gay animals, those sheep . . . https://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/25/science/25sheep.html I wonder if I had gay sheep chamois for all those years. The horror!

-- Jay Beattie.

Old February 11th 19, 05:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Zen Cycle
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, February 6, 2019 at 1:22:26 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, February 6, 2019 at 8:57:15 AM UTC-8, Zen Cycle wrote:

Tell us what war since WW I wasn't started with Democrats in office.

Here ya go, half-wit:

Greneda
Panama
1st gulf war
2nd gulf war (yeah, I know you're going to blame this one on clinton, you'd be as full of **** on that as you were trying to blame clinton for Gramm–Leach–Bliley)

Tell us what YOU know about chimp homosexuality
except some ignorant article written by a homo.

First off, it was bononbos, not chimps, you pathetic waste of skin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homose...als#References

That's 125 reference articles. Oh sure....they're _ALL_ gay authors, you ****ing homophobic piece of ****.

You aren't the sort of person to learn anything - you're the
sort that will look to find something that agrees with your
opinion and then pose that as expert witness.

Said the moron that had to dig all the way back to the republican initiative of Gramm–Leach–Bliley (passed by the 106th congress - both houses controlled by republicans) to blame the great recession on democrats, but yeah, it's all clinton's fault - gawd yer a ****ing idiot. BTW here's a graphic that shows how the democrats really felt about the legislation https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gramm%..._Vote_1999.png

You're the sort to stuff your head up your ass looking for insight.

Old February 12th 19, 01:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected]
external usenet poster

On Monday, February 11, 2019 at 8:27:35 AM UTC-8, Zen Cycle wrote:

Here ya go, half-wit:

Greneda
Panama
1st gulf war
2nd gulf war (yeah, I know you're going to blame this one on clinton, you'd be as full of **** on that as you were trying to blame clinton for Gramm–Leach–Bliley)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homose...als#References

That's 125 reference articles. Oh sure....they're _ALL_ gay authors, you ****ing homophobic piece of ****.

You aren't the sort of person to learn anything - you're the
sort that will look to find something that agrees with your
opinion and then pose that as expert witness.

Said the moron that had to dig all the way back to the republican initiative of Gramm–Leach–Bliley (passed by the 106th congress - both houses controlled by republicans) to blame the great recession on democrats, but yeah, it's all clinton's fault - gawd yer a ****ing idiot. BTW here's a graphic that shows how the democrats really felt about the legislation https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gramm%..._Vote_1999.png

You're the sort to stuff your head up your ass looking for insight.

Never wrassle with a pig. You only get muddy and the pig likes it. You haven't the slightest clue what you're talking about. But that was clear from your first appearance here.

Grenada was essentially a Cuban invasion
Panama was their dictator breaking the treaty with the US and shutting off the Canal to the very people that made it.
The First Gulf War was a UN action. Led by two Emirs of Kuwait who had been invaded
The Second Gulf War was Willie the Weenie who during Vietnam was a "Conscientious Objector" showing how brave he was with the lives of other's. And THAT led to 9/11.

A year after the Glass-Steagall act it so crippled the financial sector that it brought on the Great Recession. Glass attempted to modify the bill and FDR vetoed him.

Among the many thing that Gramm–Leach–Bliley did was allow the government to take all of your private financial information. Since you have nothing that doesn't bother you at all. But other object to it. And did something about it trashbin.

Because you do not understand animal behavior doesn't mean that all you gays can tell us that it means something it doesn't.
Old February 12th 19, 10:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected]
external usenet poster

On Tuesday, February 12, 2019 at 7:40:21 AM UTC-8, Zen Cycle wrote:
On Tuesday, February 12, 2019 at 9:25:16 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Monday, February 11, 2019 at 5:47:15 PM UTC-8, Zen Cycle wrote:
On Monday, February 11, 2019 at 7:52:20 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Monday, February 11, 2019 at 8:27:35 AM UTC-8, Zen Cycle wrote:

Here ya go, half-wit:

Greneda
Panama
1st gulf war