Great Quote from a Great Thinker / Cyclist -- Einstein

Old May 26th 18, 05:01 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bret Cahill

Default Great Quote from a Great Thinker / Cyclist -- Einstein

Never heard of this quote until yesterday.:

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/CANVAS-Cycli...-/350588095145

I posted the same thing here once or twice so this discovery proves great minds think alike!

Bret Cahill
Old May 26th 18, 07:40 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

http://www.azquotes.com/quote/609404

Old May 26th 18, 08:30 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bret Cahill

Never heard of this quote until yesterday.:

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/CANVAS-Cycli...-/350588095145

I posted the same thing here once or twice so this discovery proves great minds think alike!

Bret Cahill

http://www.azquotes.com/quote/609404

Churchill was the last Enlightenment rational world leader. The U. S. hasn't had any leader like that since the early 19th Century.

The _Guardian_ is the only media outlet in the Anglophone world that even gives off the slightest whiff of the Age of Reason. The rest of the media are mostly insane.

Elon Musk wants to 86 the legacy media?

I'll tell him exactly how to do it.

Old May 26th 18, 11:22 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 26/05/2018 20:30, Bret Cahill wrote:
Never heard of this quote until yesterday.:

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/CANVAS-Cycli...-/350588095145

I posted the same thing here once or twice so this discovery proves great minds think alike!

Bret Cahill

http://www.azquotes.com/quote/609404

Churchill was the last Enlightenment rational world leader. The U. S. hasn't had any leader like that since the early 19th Century.

The _Guardian_ is the only media outlet in the Anglophone world that even gives off the slightest whiff of the Age of Reason. The rest of the media are mostly insane.

Elon Musk wants to 86 the legacy media?

I'll tell him exactly how to do it.

Albert never did pass his driving test, did he?

Another great cyclist has died Anton Berlin Racing 3 December 17th 11 05:00 PM
great Tylenol quote MagillaGorilla[_2_] Racing 3 April 1st 09 04:55 PM
Great cycling jerseys some under $32. great Christmas [email protected] Marketplace 0 December 12th 07 07:40 PM
great quote Birchy General 0 April 1st 05 11:16 PM
Chilly Hilly - Great ride and great weather cheg General 5 March 1st 04 08:02 PM