The invent a trick comp!

Old October 28th 08, 08:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
beeper

Default The invent a trick comp!

I told pele a few of my Ideas, and I have one I'm saving for myself.
Hopefully I can get it soon.

--
beeper

)-90'-UNISPIN-O

')-Crankflip-'O,'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZgdzTx7qEg)

'SixSixOne' (SixSixOne.com)
Old October 28th 08, 08:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jeremy R

Do you have to land it?

--
Jeremy R

Six Six One
Mountain Uni
Old October 28th 08, 08:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
beeper

Yes. On camera too

Old October 28th 08, 08:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicycle-Emele

someoone do a 360 sideflip on the wheel. I dont even know if thats
possible.

--
Unicycle-Emele

Any unicyclist in Westchester County, NY 'pm '
(http://tinyurl.com/6xu626)me.
'My video' (http://youtube.com/watch?v=cvBUcQ9QL_8)
'Other Vid' (http://youtube.com/watch?v=9_j_UFiv3sY)
'newest vid' (http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=ReFi44k2lgY)

maestro8 wrote:
I'd rather watch you gas, brake, dip, dip.

Old October 28th 08, 08:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

Side 270 from tire to pedals have been done before, a tire to tire side
would be pretty hard! 360 unispins on wheels are hard!

Anyone did something like a Dk. Side 360?

--
pedrotejada

*BUT*

Brazilian Unicycling Team

Add me on 'FaceBook'
(http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1284254657)
Add me on 'MySpace'
(http://www.myspace.com/pedrotejada)
Old October 28th 08, 11:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SHAY_CAM

Nice. I just learned 1-footers. I have been trying to do them off
benches but i havnt landed one yet, to scary.

--
SHAY_CAM

Bringing back the Bmx style unicycle.
Old November 4th 08, 09:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uni_mattster

padst3r;1121009 wrote:
My friend thought up a cool trick but neither of us can do it.Its a
reverse superman where you kick your legs out in front and hold the tyre
as you sit on it

I've thought about that, I think I got the idea from a picture of Yoggi
or someone on the Koxx-one site. Definitely harder than it looks!

I'd like to try some creative stuff. But it always feels like
everything has been done before. And yet unicycling is always advancing
so fast.

--
uni_mattster

You can never honestly answer "no" when questioned on the todayness of
Opposites Day
Old November 4th 08, 09:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SkierAlex

Spencer Hochberg can done a crank grab while hopping on the tyre too.

--
SkierAlex

You've highlighted my sig'.' (http://tinyurl.com/5kbxhv)
Old November 4th 08, 10:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mr joel.

dammit back to the drawing boards

--
mr joel.

If your parents don't have kids, there's a good chance you won't either.

Old November 4th 08, 07:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sp4rky-m4rky

I have a realy good idea, which is totaly doable and will probably look
realy cool and hopfully open up some realy cool tricks. I just need to
find the right place to do it. I have found a place where it looks
posible, its into a busy road though. If I have time I will try it. It
is crazy awesome and cant of ever been done before.

I will definatly be quick to let you know if I land it.

--
sp4rky-m4rky

_Marcus_Collings_'*U**n**i**c**y**c**l**e**.**c**o **m*'
(http://www.unicycle.com/Gateway.asp)
*)---', 1mHighJump*
my 'pure trials vid' (http://www.vimeo.com/929928)
my 'Year in vid'
(http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NR_FRoOqHBI#GU5U2spHI_4)
learning 180 or 360 unispins? watch my 'unispin tutorial'
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=gFCHDO1umlM)
Want to glide? watch my 'ww tutorial'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prrX0sY7QVo)