cyclist says injured granny should not be on pavement!

Old June 13th 10, 01:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_2_]

Default cyclist says injured granny should not be on pavement!

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/40640...avement_crash/

Old June 13th 10, 03:13 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
NM

On 13 June, 13:21, "Mrcheerful" wrote:
http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/40640...nny_in_pavemen...

Like the comment that she was on the cycle track so it was her fault,
personally I would enjoy inflicting similar, perhaps more extensive,
wounds on the thug that did this.

More evidence that cyclists badly need regulation, the clamour for
this is like a rising tide, soon it will come to pass, no doubt
amoungst much wailing and gnashing of teeth from holier than thou
cyclists.
Old June 13th 10, 04:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
The Medway Handyman[_2_]

Mrcheerful wrote:
http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/40640...avement_crash/

When will these irresponsible terrorist cyclists be properly regulated and
traceable?

How many more innocent grannys have to be mown down?

--
Dave - intelligent enough to realise that a push bike is a kid's toy, not a
viable form of transport.

Old June 13th 10, 05:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Squashme

On 13 June, 13:21, "Mrcheerful" wrote:
http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/40640...nny_in_pavemen...

One of the commenters noted:-

"If we have the attitude of it being her fault for being in the cycle
lane, then we should think the same way when it comes to the roads. If
a pedestrian crosses a road (and not a proper corrsing) and a car is
speeding, then hits her, whose fault is that? The car for speeding or
the pedestrian for being in the road?"
Old June 13th 10, 07:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Doug[_3_]

On 13 June, 13:21, "Mrcheerful" wrote:
http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/40640...nny_in_pavemen...

Why are you and others dredging up these very out of date anti-cyclist
news items? I guess its because you don't have anything at all more
recent, unlike the numerous car crashes every month.

--
UK Radical Campaigns
www.zing.icom43.net
Old June 13th 10, 07:37 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_2_]

Doug wrote:
On 13 June, 13:21, "Mrcheerful" wrote:
http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/40640...nny_in_pavemen...

Why are you and others dredging up these very out of date anti-cyclist
news items? I guess its because you don't have anything at all more
recent, unlike the numerous car crashes every month.

How can they be 'anti-cyclist'? As you are always saying that it is
impossible for a cyclist to do anything wrong. As this is a cycling group
it would be inappropriate to post car crash info.

Children injured on pavement by motorist. Doug[_3_] UK 43 September 28th 09 08:27 AM
Cyclist hits granny in pavement crash in Brighton [email protected] UK 167 February 1st 09 11:44 AM
Pavement cyclist killed Tony Raven UK 1 November 4th 06 08:07 PM
Pavement cyclist Colin Blackburn UK 39 September 12th 05 03:43 PM
"Pavement cyclist is first to be fined" Pete Bentley UK 19 January 24th 05 02:59 AM