Spanish princess faces probe into assets

Old May 25th 13, 01:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Default Spanish princess faces probe into assets

A Spanish judge has ordered an investigation into the tax affairs
of King Juan Carlos's youngest daughter, Princess Cristina, adding
to the woes of the scandal-hit royal family.

_Read Mo_ http://www.thelocal.es/20130524/spanish-princess-faces-probe-into-assets

--
Davey Crockett
Fly your flag
Old May 27th 13, 06:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
birdbrain

On Friday, May 24, 2013 5:32:45 PM UTC-7, Davey Crockett wrote:
A Spanish judge has ordered an investigation into the tax affairs

of King Juan Carlos's youngest daughter, Princess Cristina, adding

to the woes of the scandal-hit royal family.

_Read Mo_ http://www.thelocal.es/20130524/spanish-princess-faces-probe-into-assets

--

Davey Crockett

Fly your flag

http://inconnu.freeshell.org/rbr/portugal-flag.gif

I hope this isn't the scandal that finally kills bicycle racing.
Old May 27th 13, 09:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

birdbrain a écrit profondement:

| On Friday, May 24, 2013 5:32:45 PM UTC-7, Davey Crockett wrote:
| A Spanish judge has ordered an investigation into the tax affairs
|
| of King Juan Carlos's youngest daughter, Princess Cristina, adding
|
| to the woes of the scandal-hit royal family.
|

| _Read Mo_
| http://www.thelocal.es/20130524/spanish-princess-faces-probe-into-assets
|

| --
|
| Davey Crockett
|
| Fly your flag
|
| http://inconnu.freeshell.org/rbr/portugal-flag.gif

| I hope this isn't the scandal that finally kills bicycle racing.

Davey personally thinks that this is the classic Case of a chick
"Losing her head over a Piece of Ass"

She made what was considered to be a "bad marriage" and may now be
stuck with the consequences.

Did she know what hubby was up to?

It's hard to say. She was indicted, then the indictment was
dismissed by an appeals court.

The evidence is probably weak. But "Anti-Royal" sentiment is the
flavour of the day in Spain and this unfortunately might affect
the prospect of further indictments and the verdict of any
subsequent trial.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inaki_Urdangarin,_Duke_of_Palma_de_Mallorca

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/05/08/spanish-monarchy/2145149/