2008 Felt B2 Pro Triathlon Time Trial Bike

Old October 1st 08, 07:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default 2008 Felt B2 Pro Triathlon Time Trial Bike

Felt B2 Pro
2008 Felt B2 PRO 54cm TT/TRI Bike

This bike was built for speed and it has gone fast for me but now this
machine can fly for you. I have taken great care for this bike. It
has never been crashed. It has been professionally maintained by my
bike shop that will professionally pack before it is shipped to you!
If you want to see pictures, please let me know (the photo below is
the stock photo). Questions please let me know. You will not be
disappointed with this bike – I was not.

Factory Specs and Technical Information:
http://www.feltracing.com/08/product...,1509&pid=8706

SIZES (cm):
700c x 54

COLOR:
Semi Matte Clear Coat

WEIGHT:
17.97 lbs. (56cm) – so this 54cm is a little lighter but I have never
weighed it.

OVERVIEW:
Building on the amazing aerodynamics and lightweight performance of
the B2, the B2 Pro steps up with Zipp 606 wheels and a full Dura-Ace
parts group for superior aerodynamics and a loss of nearly a pound in
weight. Other upgrades over the B2 include Vision by FSA Alloy base
bar and aero bars with Vision Aero levers, plus a Felt 3.1 TRI Saddle
with Carbon Injected Base, Extended CRN/TI Rails and White/Carbon
fiber cover.

FRAME:
New Felt Custom Designed TRI Modular Monocoque Frame, with UHM (Ultra
High Modulus) Carbon

FORK:
New Felt Custom-Designed Monocoque Bayonet leading aero edge Fork with
Carbon Dropouts and the Bayonet steering system Adjustable Stem

DRIVETRAIN:
Shimano Dura-Ace Group
Shimano Dura-Ace Crankset 53-39T for 700

WHEELSET:
Zipp Carbon 606 Clincher Wheelset with Dimpled Rims for 700; Zipp
Carbon 404

COMPONENTS:
Vision by FSA Alloy base bar and aero bars with Vision Aero levers
Felt Bayonet Steering System Adjustable Stem with 3 stem extension
lengths
Felt 3.1 TRI Saddle with Carbon Injected Base, Extended CRN/TI Rails
and White/Carbon fiber cover
Felt 3.1 Carbon Aero Seatpost with Double offset Adjustment.
Shimano Dura Ace Brakes

RETAIL: $5999 PLUS TAX (So Well Over 6k)

PRICE: $5350 Shipping Included (Continental United States) – If you
are local and can arrange pickup, I will reduce the price.

Contact: or