clip of LIBERATOR Belcher Hill

Old August 23rd 07, 12:20 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

Default clip of LIBERATOR Belcher Hill

Ride-A-Lot (Queen Cherry Blossom) says he can ride this.

I know she-he can't. The guy filming it is from Poland, hates Russians
and loves Germans. hahaha... Sieg Heil baby!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oID=16468 931

Old August 23rd 07, 01:41 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
â–€Slack

On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 16:20:47 -0700, LIBERATOR
wrote:

Ride-A-Lot (Queen Cherry Blossom) says he can ride this.

I know she-he can't. The guy filming it is from Poland, hates Russians
and loves Germans. hahaha... Sieg Heil baby!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oID=16468 931

Sorry to say I cannot view it. I got a lifetime ban from myspace for being
str8.
--
Slack
Old August 23rd 07, 03:18 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
CowPunk

MooHaHa

Where can I get some reflectors for my bike like yours?

I have to admit though, you rode that better than Ridey, although
you're still a little sketchy and almost biffed at the top.
You should try not to use the brakes next time.

Old August 23rd 07, 03:23 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

On Aug 22, 8:18 pm, CowPunk wrote:
MooHaHa

Where can I get some reflectors for my bike like yours?

I have to admit though, you rode that better than Ridey, although
you're still a little sketchy and almost biffed at the top.
You should try not to use the brakes next time.

I took an oath about my winkys. I won't take them off, as I did with
the last bike, they broke off during me conquering some technical. So
my oath is I will remove them by biking some technical.

Ok Virginia you happy? Oh yes I did recognize it was you using another
alias interacting with me.

Old August 23rd 07, 04:51 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB

wrote:

Ride-A-Lot (Queen Cherry Blossom) says he can ride this.

I know she-he can't. The guy filming it is from Poland, hates Russians
and loves Germans. hahaha... Sieg Heil baby!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oID=16468 931

Sorry to say I cannot view it. I got a lifetime ban from myspace for
being str8.

You didn't miss much. I'd like to see him try and climb it.

Matt (on myspace for the music connections, I swear!)
Old August 23rd 07, 05:55 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
shawn

wrote:

Ride-A-Lot (Queen Cherry Blossom) says he can ride this.

I know she-he can't. The guy filming it is from Poland, hates Russians
and loves Germans. hahaha... Sieg Heil baby!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oID=16468 931

Sorry to say I cannot view it. I got a lifetime ban from myspace for
being str8.

You didn't miss much. I'd like to see him try and climb it.

Matt (on myspace for the music connections, I swear!

OK, I bit, I watched the vid. Just one comment: It would look a lot
better if the video were run at normal speed. Slo-Mo just doesn't show
how fast that stretch of trail is.

Shawn
Old August 23rd 07, 06:17 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
G.T.

shawn wrote:
wrote:

Ride-A-Lot (Queen Cherry Blossom) says he can ride this.

I know she-he can't. The guy filming it is from Poland, hates Russians
and loves Germans. hahaha... Sieg Heil baby!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oID=16468 931

Sorry to say I cannot view it. I got a lifetime ban from myspace for
being str8.

You didn't miss much. I'd like to see him try and climb it.

Matt (on myspace for the music connections, I swear!

OK, I bit, I watched the vid. Just one comment: It would look a lot
better if the video were run at normal speed. Slo-Mo just doesn't show
how fast that stretch of trail is.

Hahahahahaha.

Greg

--
Ticketmaster and Ticketweb suck, but everyone knows that:
http://www.ticketmastersucks.org

Dethink to survive - Mclusky
Old August 23rd 07, 06:21 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

shawn wrote:
wrote:

Ride-A-Lot (Queen Cherry Blossom) says he can ride this.

I know she-he can't. The guy filming it is from Poland, hates Russians
and loves Germans. hahaha... Sieg Heil baby!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oID=16468 931

Sorry to say I cannot view it. I got a lifetime ban from myspace for
being str8.

You didn't miss much. I'd like to see him try and climb it.

Matt (on myspace for the music connections, I swear!

OK, I bit, I watched the vid. Just one comment: It would look a lot
better if the video were run at normal speed. Slo-Mo just doesn't show
how fast that stretch of trail is.

Shawn

And it is fast, though I don't know why anyone would ride that downhill.
What a waste when you have real technical singletrack trails such as
Whippermill or shorthorn. Belcher is for going up, not down.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old August 23rd 07, 06:48 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
shawn

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
shawn wrote:
wrote:

Ride-A-Lot (Queen Cherry Blossom) says he can ride this.

I know she-he can't. The guy filming it is from Poland, hates Russians
and loves Germans. hahaha... Sieg Heil baby!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oID=16468 931

Sorry to say I cannot view it. I got a lifetime ban from myspace for
being str8.

You didn't miss much. I'd like to see him try and climb it.

Matt (on myspace for the music connections, I swear!

OK, I bit, I watched the vid. Just one comment: It would look a lot
better if the video were run at normal speed. Slo-Mo just doesn't
show how fast that stretch of trail is.

Shawn

And it is fast, though I don't know why anyone would ride that downhill.
What a waste when you have real technical singletrack trails such as
Whippermill or shorthorn. Belcher is for going up, not down.

That stretch is fairly close to the highway 93 entrance. I don't think
there's much singletrack below it.

Shawn

Old August 23rd 07, 07:28 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

shawn wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
shawn wrote:
wrote:

[...]

Right. That specific point is actually where Whippermill intersects
Belcher. Below that point is smooth as butter except for the little
rock garden at the bottom on the Gulch. Whippermill is singletrack and
very nasty in two spots that I recall. One I would not even attempt and
the other where I nose wheelied for about ten seconds getting ready to
die. Nothing worse than rock stairs on a switchback that is dug into
the hill so there are walls on both sides.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws