Pavement cyclist breaks 4 year old's leg and rides away.

Old March 19th 13, 05:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_3_]

Default Pavement cyclist breaks 4 year old's leg and rides away.

A CYCLIST collided with a woman and a child on a footpath in Grimsby this
morning.

The four-year-old child suffered a broken leg in the incident, at 8.10am
near a bus stop at Nuns Corner.

http://www.thisisgrimsby.co.uk/Teena...#axzz2O0BZnAQj

Old March 19th 13, 07:50 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 19/03/2013 16:02, Mrcheerful wrote:

A CYCLIST collided with a woman and a child on a footpath in Grimsby this
morning.

The four-year-old child suffered a broken leg in the incident, at 8.10am
near a bus stop at Nuns Corner.

http://www.thisisgrimsby.co.uk/Teena...#axzz2O0BZnAQj

But the cyclist's apologised, accepted responsibility and offered to pay
compensation, hasn't he?
Old March 19th 13, 07:56 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Weissel

On 19/03/2013 18:50, JNugent wrote:
On 19/03/2013 16:02, Mrcheerful wrote:

A CYCLIST collided with a woman and a child on a footpath in Grimsby this
morning.

The four-year-old child suffered a broken leg in the incident, at 8.10am
near a bus stop at Nuns Corner.

http://www.thisisgrimsby.co.uk/Teena...#axzz2O0BZnAQj

But the cyclist's apologised, accepted responsibility and offered to pay
compensation, hasn't he?

You are being a dick on so many counts. The cyclist *did* stop and spoke
to the mother and was only a teenage girl therefore unlikely to know
what compensation is let alone offer to pay it. Dick.
Old March 19th 13, 08:48 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mentalguy2k8[_2_]

"Squashme" wrote in message
You are being a dick on so many counts. The cyclist *did* stop and
spoke
to the mother and was only a teenage girl therefore unlikely to know
what
compensation is let alone offer to pay it. Dick.

Your new sig seems very appropriate to you.

The personal abuse seems to be appearing earlier in every thread, a sure
sign that the poster is bereft of intelligent argument.

It;s what you guys are here for, Dec. Why wait?

Point proved.

Old March 19th 13, 09:40 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave- Cyclists VORC

On 19/03/2013 18:56, Simon Weissel wrote:
On 19/03/2013 18:50, JNugent wrote:
On 19/03/2013 16:02, Mrcheerful wrote:

A CYCLIST collided with a woman and a child on a footpath in Grimsby
this
morning.

The four-year-old child suffered a broken leg in the incident, at 8.10am
near a bus stop at Nuns Corner.

http://www.thisisgrimsby.co.uk/Teena...#axzz2O0BZnAQj

But the cyclist's apologised, accepted responsibility and offered to pay
compensation, hasn't he?

You are being a dick on so many counts. The cyclist *did* stop and spoke
to the mother and was only a teenage girl therefore unlikely to know
what compensation is let alone offer to pay it. Dick.

Psycholists SOP

Nugent 1
Weissel 0

--
Dave - Cyclists VORC
Bicycles are for Children. Like masturbation, something you should grow
Old March 19th 13, 10:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 19/03/2013 18:56, Simon Weissel wrote:
On 19/03/2013 18:50, JNugent wrote:
On 19/03/2013 16:02, Mrcheerful wrote:

A CYCLIST collided with a woman and a child on a footpath in Grimsby
this
morning.

The four-year-old child suffered a broken leg in the incident, at 8.10am
near a bus stop at Nuns Corner.

http://www.thisisgrimsby.co.uk/Teena...#axzz2O0BZnAQj

But the cyclist's apologised, accepted responsibility and offered to pay
compensation, hasn't he?

You are being a dick on so many counts. The cyclist *did* stop and spoke
to the mother and was only a teenage girl therefore unlikely to know
what compensation is let alone offer to pay it. Dick.

So she did more or less what I suggested.

You are being a bit thick today, aren't you?

Old March 19th 13, 11:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Squashme

http://www.thisisgrimsby.co.uk/Teena...ear-old-s-leg-....

But the cyclist's apologised, accepted responsibility and offered to pay
compensation, hasn't he?

You are being a dick on so many counts. The cyclist *did* stop and spoke
to the mother and was only a teenage girl therefore unlikely to know
what compensation is let alone offer to pay it. Dick.

So she did more or less what I suggested.

You are being a bit thick today, aren't you?

So now that you actually read it, he becomes a she. It's that
attention to detail that marks you out.
Old March 20th 13, 10:35 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Weissel

On 19/03/2013 19:22, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:

The personal abuse seems to be appearing earlier in every thread, a sure
sign that the poster is bereft of intelligent argument.

There was no argument.

Nugent was trying to create one where none existed. (again)

He was just being a dick.

Old March 20th 13, 10:37 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Weissel

On 19/03/2013 21:32, JNugent wrote:
On 19/03/2013 18:56, Simon Weissel wrote:
On 19/03/2013 18:50, JNugent wrote:
On 19/03/2013 16:02, Mrcheerful wrote:

A CYCLIST collided with a woman and a child on a footpath in Grimsby
this
morning.

The four-year-old child suffered a broken leg in the incident, at
8.10am
near a bus stop at Nuns Corner.

http://www.thisisgrimsby.co.uk/Teena...#axzz2O0BZnAQj

But the cyclist's apologised, accepted responsibility and offered to pay
compensation, hasn't he?

You are being a dick on so many counts. The cyclist *did* stop and spoke
to the mother and was only a teenage girl therefore unlikely to know
what compensation is let alone offer to pay it. Dick.

So she did more or less what I suggested.

You are being a bit thick today, aren't you?

It's the '?' that you place at the end of sentences which makes you look
a dick.

btw, he was a she.
Old March 20th 13, 10:48 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 20/03/2013 09:37, Simon Weissel wrote:

[...]

How so?

Unlike you, I wasn't there.

In order to gain knowledge of the incident, I have to ask questions.

Perhaps you've rarely encountered rhetoric and punctuation?

btw, he was a she.

Come, you spirits
That tend on mortal thoughts, unsex me here,
And fill me from the crown to the toe top-full
Of direst cruelty! make thick my blood;
Stop up the access and passage to remorse,
That no compunctious visitings of nature
Shake my fell purpose, nor keep peace between
The effect and it! Come to my woman's breasts,
And take my milk for gall, you murdering ministers,
Wherever in your sightless substances
You wait on nature's mischief! Come, thick night,
And pall thee in the dunnest smoke of hell,
That my keen knife see not the wound it makes,
Nor heaven peep through the blanket of the dark,
To cry 'Hold, hold!'