So.. you're looking for cycling clothes?

Old December 1st 04, 10:21 PM
hippy

Default So.. you're looking for cycling clothes?

http://www.crisiswear.com/asphalt.htm

hippy

Old December 2nd 04, 03:01 AM
Resound

hippy Wrote:
http://www.crisiswear.com/asphalt.htm

hippy

That's some rather funky clothing. One really needs to be tall an
slender to make that sort of thing work, though; especially the othe
stuff in the black PVC and I am neither. I'm at least moving away fro
tubby. Must this exercise thing

--
Resound

Old December 2nd 04, 03:20 AM
suzyj

hippy Wrote:
http://www.crisiswear.com/asphalt.htm

hippy

My god! I never realised looking daggy could be so expensive!

Regards,

Suz

--
suzyj

Old December 2nd 04, 03:32 AM
Johnny O-R

suzyj Wrote:
My god! I never realised looking daggy could be so expensive!

Regards,

Suzy

Worst case of helmet hair I've seen..

--
Johnny O-

Guess.

Old December 2nd 04, 03:55 AM
hippy

"suzyj"
hippy Wrote:
http://www.crisiswear.com/asphalt.htm

My god! I never realised looking daggy could be so expensive!

Are you serious? Have you seen some of the recent trends and
the attached price tags?

"Yeah, sure, I'll pay $80 for a t-shirt with some other guy's
name on it and $50 for a 'trucker cap'" or "Sure, bargain.. $200
for jeans that don't cover my fat arse, $150 for a sweatshop top
that doesn't cover my fat guts and $250 for Ug boots to wear
down the street!!". Frickin' trendies..

At least the freaks that wear the crisiswear gear will get
noticed unlike the 200 people I just walked past with
Von Dutch or Gucci written over themselves. :-)

hippy
(secretly jealous of people spending so much on clothes)
(secretly happy that i spend it all on bikes instead)

Old December 2nd 04, 05:48 AM
flyingdutch

hippy Wrote:
...unlike the 200 people I just walked past with
Von Dutch or Gucci written over themselves. :-)

Hey. tell em to get their own tag :mad

--
flyingdutch

Hit-and-run driver strikes cyclist, tears off clothes while running away Claire General 2 October 11th 05 03:04 PM
Question about SheBeest Clothes [email protected] Marketplace 0 December 18th 04 05:06 PM
clothes Sachmo Mountain Biking 8 November 29th 04 02:09 PM
Commuting and business clothes tricks Justin Seiferth General 5 July 12th 04 07:03 PM
what is a good bag for taking clothes to work without wrinkling them Cory General 11 October 16th 03 12:36 AM