Eco terrorist Mike's friend caught.

Old February 6th 07, 01:41 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

Default Eco terrorist Mike's friend caught.

On Mon, 05 Feb 2007 10:40:11 -0800, cc wrote:

Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sat, 3 Feb 2007 17:59:52 -0800, "Bill Sornson"
wrote:

J wrote:
http://www.lubbockonline.com/stories...20207074.shtml

Good Job to the citizen, not police that caught this guy.
The guy needs to have the book thrown at him. Attempted murder included.

Why? Mountain bikers murder horses and wildlife every day, and think
nothing of it.

Mountain bikers murder horses every day? Do you smoke crack?

I know of several that were killed by mountain bikers speeding around
blind turns and forcing them off a cliff.

Besides, if you can't see the difference between killing a snake and a
human, you certainly belong in a padded room.

In the case of mountain bikers, what IS the difference, except that
the snake is beneficial, and the mountain biker is just destructive?

cc

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old February 6th 07, 01:43 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman

On Mon, 5 Feb 2007 15:57:10 -0500, "Marty"

From: "Marty"
Newsgroups: alt.mountain-bike
Subject: Eco terrorist Mike's friend caught.
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 15:57:10 -0500

"TJ" wrote in message
http://www.lubbockonline.com/stories...20207074.shtml

People like this goober never believe they are vulnerable. They believe they
can set a trap like stretch a wire and if somebody gets hurt or worse that
it ends there and they've made a statement in their cause. What they fail to
understand (and yes this is fair warning) is that if they hurt someone in
such a way there is a very good chance they will get "hurt back". I can
guarantee you that if somebody stretches a wire and hurts one my own in such
a way he's written his own ticket to a bad place.

Yes, we know mountain bikers think VIOLENCE is the answer to all their
problems.

Marty

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old February 6th 07, 02:39 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
cc

wrote:

J wrote:
http://www.lubbockonline.com/stories...20207074.shtml

Good Job to the citizen, not police that caught this guy.
The guy needs to have the book thrown at him. Attempted murder included.
Why? Mountain bikers murder horses and wildlife every day, and think
nothing of it.

Mountain bikers murder horses every day? Do you smoke crack?

I know of several that were killed by mountain bikers speeding around
blind turns and forcing them off a cliff.

well, besides the obvious skew here, these events are extremely few and
far between. but you knew that.

Besides, if you can't see the difference between killing a snake and a
human, you certainly belong in a padded room.

In the case of mountain bikers, what IS the difference, except that
the snake is beneficial, and the mountain biker is just destructive?

you proved my point, you sick ****.

why don't you do yourself and the world a favor. jump off a cliff, and
say a mountain biker did it. i'd tolerate you as a martyr just so you
would STFU.
Old February 6th 07, 02:42 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
cc

From: "Marty"
Newsgroups: alt.mountain-bike
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 15:57:10 -0500

"TJ" wrote in message
http://www.lubbockonline.com/stories...20207074.shtml
People like this goober never believe they are vulnerable. They believe they
can set a trap like stretch a wire and if somebody gets hurt or worse that
it ends there and they've made a statement in their cause. What they fail to
understand (and yes this is fair warning) is that if they hurt someone in
such a way there is a very good chance they will get "hurt back". I can
guarantee you that if somebody stretches a wire and hurts one my own in such
a way he's written his own ticket to a bad place.

Yes, we know mountain bikers think VIOLENCE is the answer to all their
problems.

you have any idea how hypocritical AND ironic that statement is? beating
the holy hell out of that toolbox would be hurting someone who is
trying to hurt others (and let me clarify HUMANS to avoid your obvious
retort), rather than someone doing something they have every right to
enjoy.

with the logic that you're doing justice for living things by hurting
the biker, you'd be much better off going after your politicians who are
doing damage on a larger scale. but logic is a foreign language to you.
Old February 6th 07, 04:27 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
S Curtiss

J wrote:
http://www.lubbockonline.com/stories...20207074.shtml

Good Job to the citizen, not police that caught this guy.
The guy needs to have the book thrown at him. Attempted murder
included.

Why? Mountain bikers murder horses and wildlife every day, and think
nothing of it.

Mountain bikers murder horses every day? Do you smoke crack?

I know of several that were killed by mountain bikers speeding around
blind turns and forcing them off a cliff.

"several..."? Liar. You have two stories on your site. They were both
originally reported as accidents on shared trails. "Murder" is premeditated.
An accident is unfortunate. PATHETIC is your silly assumptions of "murder"
when the news stories list them as accidents.

Besides, if you can't see the difference between killing a snake and a
human, you certainly belong in a padded room.

In the case of mountain bikers, what IS the difference, except that
the snake is beneficial, and the mountain biker is just destructive?

You can't even provide actual and verifiable evidence of a snake killed by a
mountain biker. Anything else you say is already suspect. (Has been for 10
years...)

Besides... All you are doing is further aligning yourself with this
terrorist. No surprise there. either. You have praised trail terrorism and
booby-traps several times in the past. The only thing seperating you from
them is your cowardice to openly advocate it.

Old February 6th 07, 06:04 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Mon, 5 Feb 2007 20:39:02 -0500, "S Curtiss"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

J wrote:
http://www.lubbockonline.com/stories...20207074.shtml

Good Job to the citizen, not police that caught this guy.

The guy needs to have the book thrown at him. Attempted murder included.

Why? Mountain bikers murder horses and wildlife every day, and think
nothing of it.

"Murder"...? Murder is premeditated. One story you posted some time back was
an accident involving equestrians and cyclists meeting on a trail and was
reported with skewed language
referring to the bicycles as a "strange metal beast". The other openly
refers to the MAJORITY of cyclists as responsible taking into account the
unjustified categorizing of ALL cyclists.

Both incidents were reported originally as unfortunate and accidents. Yet
you interject "murder"...?

By riding without regard to the safety of wildlife and other people,
mountain bikers deliberately kill them. That's murder.

And this to justify a terrorist whose actions could have killed and did
cause serious injury to human beings...?

PATHETIC!!!!!!

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old February 6th 07, 06:07 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

wrote:

J wrote:
http://www.lubbockonline.com/stories...20207074.shtml

Good Job to the citizen, not police that caught this guy.
The guy needs to have the book thrown at him. Attempted murder included.
Why? Mountain bikers murder horses and wildlife every day, and think
nothing of it.
Mountain bikers murder horses every day? Do you smoke crack?

I know of several that were killed by mountain bikers speeding around
blind turns and forcing them off a cliff.

well, besides the obvious skew here, these events are extremely few and
far between. but you knew that.

Not due to any concern of mountain bikers. They ride recklessly
regardless of who is on the trail.

Besides, if you can't see the difference between killing a snake and a
human, you certainly belong in a padded room.

In the case of mountain bikers, what IS the difference, except that
the snake is beneficial, and the mountain biker is just destructive?

you proved my point, you sick ****.

You didn't answer the question.

why don't you do yourself and the world a favor. jump off a cliff, and
say a mountain biker did it. i'd tolerate you as a martyr just so you
would STFU.

Hold your breath.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old February 6th 07, 06:09 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

J wrote:
http://www.lubbockonline.com/stories...20207074.shtml

Good Job to the citizen, not police that caught this guy.
The guy needs to have the book thrown at him. Attempted murder
included.

Why? Mountain bikers murder horses and wildlife every day, and think
nothing of it.

Mountain bikers murder horses every day? Do you smoke crack?

I know of several that were killed by mountain bikers speeding around
blind turns and forcing them off a cliff.

"several..."? Liar. You have two stories on your site. They were both
originally reported as accidents on shared trails. "Murder" is premeditated.

Not necessarily, which you well know, liar.

An accident is unfortunate. PATHETIC is your silly assumptions of "murder"
when the news stories list them as accidents.

Besides, if you can't see the difference between killing a snake and a
human, you certainly belong in a padded room.

In the case of mountain bikers, what IS the difference, except that
the snake is beneficial, and the mountain biker is just destructive?

You can't even provide actual and verifiable evidence of a snake killed by a
mountain biker. Anything else you say is already suspect. (Has been for 10
years...)

Answer the question.

Old February 6th 07, 06:29 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Kirk Robertson

Mike Vandeman wrote in
:

I know of several that were killed by mountain bikers speeding around
blind turns and forcing them off a cliff.

If a 1000 lb horse can be forced off a cliff by a 200 lb biker then that
horse should not have been on a steep public trail. My wife has horses and
she would never take one out on a trail that was even marginally dangerous
unless she trusted that horse with her life. Kirk.
Old February 6th 07, 07:21 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Beej

On Feb 5, 5:41 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
Besides, if you can't see the difference between killing a snake and a
human, you certainly belong in a padded room.

In the case of mountain bikers, what IS the difference, except that
the snake is beneficial, and the mountain biker is just destructive?

One of them is covered by California Penal Code section 187, and the
other is not.

That'll be $12, please.

-Beej