London UK Uni-Meet. It's happening again!

Old December 3rd 06, 12:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
treepotato

Default London UK Uni-Meet. It's happening again!

thejdw wrote:
The ice looked thick to me

i'm totally confused please explain!

--
treepotato

Some unicycles can give nasty pedal bites.....i still have the scars to
prove it
treepotato's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3942

Old December 3rd 06, 12:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

treepotato wrote:
i'm totally confused please explain!

Ok so I went for muni ride this morrning and I saw a pond and I thought
to myself is loosemouse that richard guy? Well I then decided to take a
shortcut over the pond but the ice broke

--
thejdw

ivan wrote:
Damn, I closed my browser again! You naughty person!

thejdw's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13230

Old December 3rd 06, 12:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
treepotato

thejdw wrote:
Ok so I went for muni ride this morrning and I saw a pond and I thought
to myself is loosemouse that richard guy? Well I then decided to take a
shortcut over the pond but the ice broke

ah i see! oooh yikes r u ok? did u fall in? :S

Old December 3rd 06, 12:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

treepotato wrote:
ah i see! oooh yikes r u ok? did u fall in? :S

No i'm just making it up as i got along infact I can't even remember
this morrning

--
thejdw

Old December 19th 06, 06:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

BungleBanks wrote:
i've got that footage on my camcorder, unfortunatly my computer has just
been rebuilt without a firewire card so it will have to stay in my
camcorder for a while

but NOT forever!

any news?

--
thejdw

torkerdx wrote:
another bit of advice:
shut up and ride

some people get the concept, some don't

thejdw's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13230

Critical Mass starts Riot in London Terrorized Ifoundmore Social Issues 0 July 13th 05 04:30 AM
My London ride Tony Raven UK 3 July 11th 05 11:08 PM
London learner John Hearns UK 1 July 11th 05 11:43 AM
New Uk uni meet south west thinuniking Unicycling 5 January 15th 04 10:54 PM
More on the August 24th Northeast Bicycle Swap Meet Menotomy Techniques 0 July 22nd 03 04:35 PM