Triton Sponge frames... titanium trials.

Old December 28th 07, 02:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

Default Triton Sponge frames... titanium trials.

manon1wheel wrote:
compare the picture on the first post to the pic from agentQ.

the frame's crown looks different!

It is. I had the legs built taller by a mm or 2. Good eye.

--
agentQ

*)--SmallSpin-'O,*
*)---TreFlip-'O,
'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 28th 07, 02:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jamessd

But the forks don't stick out as much at the crown

--
jamessd

My videos:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WpBvnO6wVG0#GU5U2spHI_4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xkZLQzvf2g
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mtnedg1YS8c
Add me:
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 28th 07, 02:19 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

Yea I can see that now.... The earlier ones are more bulbous.

Old December 28th 07, 10:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
adrianmuni12

has anyone ordered a bigger sized triton yet, id quite like to see a 24
or 29 or sumthin.

--
adrianmuni12
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 29th 07, 12:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jamieknox11

OH MY GOD those are sexy drop dead gorgeous frames I WANT ONE!

--
Jamieknox11

)---'O, Crankflip
)---hickflip-'O,
*)---TreFlip-'O,
*)--SmallSpin-'O,*
*)--540 Unispin-'O,*
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 29th 07, 05:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GizmoDuck

adrianmuni12 wrote:
has anyone ordered a bigger sized triton yet, id quite like to see a 24
or 29 or sumthin.

I'm getting a 29" with some modifications. It will be my new XC race
rig for Unicon.

Hopefully it will be ready for Uninam and The Karapoti Classic next
year.

Ken Looi

--
GizmoDuck

The Uninam Tour 2008.....Hanoi to Saigon!!! www.uninam.net

The Monguni 2009....Unicycle Tour of Mongolia

Email me for details.
http://www.usenet.com