KH 2007 Products- details & info are here

Old December 30th 07, 08:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sp4rky-m4rky

Default KH 2007 Products- details & info are here

I wouldnt like having nurling on the cranks, seeing as I dont ride flat
(because it sucks ) How hard is it just to put some grip tape on your
cranks?

--
sp4rky-m4rky

you may be lucky but you make your own luck
*)--540 Unispin-'O,*
my 'videos' (http://www.youtube.com/user/c011in9s)
learning 180 or 360 unispins? watch my 'unispin tutorial'
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=gFCHDO1umlM)
Want to glide? watch my 'ww tutorial'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prrX0sY7QVo)
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 30th 07, 08:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spoonthumb

sp4rky-m4rky wrote:
I wouldnt like having nurling on the cranks, seeing as I dont ride flat
(because it sucks ) How hard is it just to put some grip tape on your
cranks?

its not like you would notice any difference, i ride with griptape and
it doesnt effect my street riding, just my opinion

--
Spoonthumb

Triball wrote:
I learned everything I know from youtube.

\"it won't hurt if you land it\" -kevin mcmullin
2nd place )---hickflip-'o,
Uni For Christ
'GET LOST' (www.lost.eu/6c7c7)
if your reading this your UGLY
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 30th 07, 09:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sp4rky-m4rky

Spoonthumb wrote:
its not like you would notice any difference, i ride with griptape and
it doesnt effect my street riding, just my opinion

It doesnt look as nice though

Old December 31st 07, 02:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

the knurling on the frame is weak. he could do MUCH better on the
cranks, especially since they aren't painted.

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

'MY VIDEOS-for enjoyment purposes'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=skroboskim)

do it for the joy, do it for the fun, do it for the looks on
people's faces when ... OMG thats not even real!!! he just did an 8 set
on a unicycle!!!!!... then you say "yeah... and..."
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 31st 07, 10:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Probailer2

skrobo wrote:
the knurling on the frame is weak. he could do MUCH better on the
cranks, especially since they aren't painted.

As for me, I like the silver cranks.
Painted cranks will be not painted for long so I'm cool with the
silver.

Peter M

--
Probailer2

~o"o~Unicycle for Amanda~o"o~

Spoonthumb wrote:
im not knocking ur uni peter, i think it looks rugged and pimp almost
like the koxx effect on a kh

unicycledood wrote:
Townsvile is where the powerpuff girls live

http://www.usenet.com
Old December 31st 07, 04:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

no, i'm saying keep the silver for sure. the knurling could just be on
that one part of the crank, perhaps polished as well, that would be a
big plus

Old December 31st 07, 04:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Sponge

Knurling is really overrated and really overhyped to be honest. It'll
just be more effort for the manufacturer and can prompt further rises
in price. Plus it doesn't look very neat. Doing it to the cranks'd be
silly as when you do grinds or crankgrabs (yes, it happens on occasion
even to the strictest of all pedalgrabbers) it will ruin the knurling
texture. It's cheaper, easier, and WAY more effective to use griptape.
Plus it's replaceable too incase it wears out, unlike knurling.

Griptape does a much better job of gripping your feet. You can get
different grades of griptape too...

A friend of mine uses clear griptape, which you can buy off ebay very
cheaply and easily. This has tiny crystal-like grains which protrude a
bit more than the sandy texture of normal skateboard black griptape, so
it is better in the wet and also looks more 'low profile' due to its
clear colour.

[image: http://www.sickboards.nl/catalog/ima...rip_small.jpg]

Of course, different brands of griptape have different textures and
grain thickness. The Jessups brand is pretty good for one.

--
Sponge

MSN: feel free to add

*"If you're **** at trials, go do flat."- Joe Hodges*

*'TRITON SPONGE' (
http://tinyurl.com/2r7jk6)*
-Titanium frames, available in 19", 24", 26", 29", 36"-
http://www.usenet.com