Today I... (brag thread)

Old May 4th 08, 10:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Default Today I... (brag thread)

I did 10 miles of hardcore MUni today with 5 miles up to 1,700', then
back down. This after TWO back to back MUni rides yesterday! I think
I've earned a day off tomorrow!

--
MuniAddict

'My videos' (http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699)

My sponsors:
_www.uniproshop.com_
'www.sixsixone.com' (http://sixsixone.com/)
Old May 4th 08, 11:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

I landed some 180 flips... Tryed to land HickFlips...

With my new setup i can almost double flip... but i will work first in
hicks, sex changes, Outflips and InFlips...

Tomorrow i will try to land the first hickflip in Brazil

Bye!

--
pedrotejada

Unicycle in Brazil!
São Paulo-SP

Sorry about the terrible english!
Old May 4th 08, 11:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

To kill your buzz I might come to brazil and just land everything jk
lol.

Today I hurt my already injured tailbone. Brag, brag, brag, I'm so
great...

--
unicycledood

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
haha, so young, yet so angry, damn that rap music.

Old May 4th 08, 11:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
beeper

unicycledood wrote:
To kill your buzz I might come to brazil and just land everything jk
lol.

Today I hurt my already injured tailbone. Brag, brag, brag, I'm so
great...

Haha, I can just imagine..

"Ok, first sexchange in brazil- yes!"

"Now, first varialflip in brazil- yes!"

"Sweet! - First Treflip in brazil- yes!

lol

--
beeper

)-90'-UNISPIN-O

'SixSixOne' (SixSixOne.com)
Old May 4th 08, 11:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

You just wanted to say Treflip didn't you

--
unicycledood

Old May 4th 08, 11:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

I swear that i will love to see you riding in Brazil! You can land all
tricks that you want here

But no one comes to Brazil... I really want to ride with a better rider
than me... I think that i will need to wait UNICON

Anyone planning to travel to Brazil??? Come on guys... We have nice
beaches and nice places to Muni... And we have cool partys too

Old May 4th 08, 11:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
beeper

unicycledood wrote:
You just wanted to say Treflip didn't you

Haha, I just picked up on that.

No, I write that out of habit lol. Why hit the "y" key when you dont
necessarkly have to?

I joke.

--
beeper

)-90'-UNISPIN-O

'SixSixOne' (SixSixOne.com)
Old May 5th 08, 04:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

I'm proud of my sister, she improved her hopping a bit tonight and was
hopping up the curb like it was a piece of cake. She almost got up 2
stairs(1 at a time) too. Shes almost got 1 footing down also.

--
surfer1024

*)--SmallSpin-'O,* 1st Place)---hickflip-'O,
Latest Vid: Short Freestyle edit
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69186
Old May 5th 08, 06:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

Nice... Tell her to get her friends into it.

Her female friends...

--
unicycledood