Today I... (brag thread)

Old January 15th 09, 10:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

Default Today I... (brag thread)

Eremit;1171079 wrote:
In2In-Treys are cake.

Film it and Back It Up! http://tinyurl.com/877fgj

Today I did a bunch of switch 270 unispins & backed up back it up hard

--
Any Terrain

2nd Place*)---SuperWrap-'O,*
Old January 15th 09, 11:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ludwig F

today i got 3spin to backroll
(then longer combo 3spin to backroll to 2xwrap walk to backroll)
wrap walk to 3spin (1 foot)
(longer combo wrap walk to backroll to wrap walk to backroll to wrap
walk to 3spin)
and finally 270 of how again

Edit: and my brother got a virus on my pc so i can`t use it at the
moment

--
Ludwig F

'
)-540unispin-'O,'
(http://www.vimeo.com/2123853)

'latest video' (http://www.vimeo.com/2388392)

'Team Crankbreakers'
(http://www.vimeo.com/user858503)
Old January 16th 09, 07:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

Yesterday night I filmed a bunch. Today I just finished doing a short
edit on 5 minutes of clips... Vid will be up soon.

--
Any Terrain

2nd Place*)---SuperWrap-'O,*

too many BRAG shirts Triman Rides 0 August 7th 06 09:07 PM
too many BRAG shirts Triman Racing 0 August 7th 06 09:05 PM
too many BRAG shirts Triman Marketplace 0 August 7th 06 09:04 PM
Schwinn for sale (bid in thread, ends today) AccordNSX Unicycling 18 December 13th 04 08:42 AM
Just wanted to brag... ;) hippy Australia 3 April 12th 04 01:21 PM