Best Uni Photo thread

Old December 15th 05, 02:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Best Uni Photo thread

This is my favourite pic of me.

It´s on our first uni meeting here in Stockholm, it was spring time and
the weather was starting to get better. I rode my 24" Nimbus beacuse
that was the only uni I had at the time. Now I have a KH20 and a Bc
wheel too. Time flies away i guess...

[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery2/m...e271f04760327]

--
fexnix

'*My fresh gallery*'
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Fexnix-album)
*I Got Infinite Skillz*
fexnix's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7381

Old December 15th 05, 02:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I posted this pic over in MR when it was first taken.
I love the kick-up mount and I particularly like this pic of me in the
middle of one
that I didn't land - does that make it a bad pic?

|Filename: kickup.jpg |

GILD

'three short gs and a long e-flat™'
(http://w3.rz-berlin.mpg.de/cmp/beethoven_sym5_1.wav) - 'map'
(http://www.frappr.com/unicycleworld)
_if_i'm_murdered,_don't_execute_my_killer._
'harper' (http://tinyurl.com/c9epx)
'NAMASTE!' (http://tinyurl.com/4qcxw)
'Dave' (http://www.lyricsdir.com/d/deep-purp...ld-in-time.php)

Old December 15th 05, 03:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Jester2000 wrote:
Grind at SBCC, photo by my friend Alex.

I told you that was an awsome picture!

Are you going to ride with zack any over your break?

-Sabin

--
sabin_a.

Homer - "Could Jesus microwave a burrito so hot that he himself could
not eat it?"
Flanders - "Well, as melon scratchers go, that's a honey doodle"

'SIXSIXONE' (www.sixsixone.com)
sabin_a.'s Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4457

Old December 15th 05, 04:25 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

http://tinyurl.com/dazjh i think it's good.

--
unicyclerpunk

Who shot the sherriff????.......habbywall did of course but now the
question is Who shot the deputy? is he still alive?
unicyclerpunk's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11009

Old December 15th 05, 06:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I´d say this is one of the best that I have now on my computer.

[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery2/m...8de91e7ba850b]

--
aleksi.palola

fikkadu
http://lonelyriders.unicyclist.com/
aleksi.palola's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10917

Old December 15th 05, 06:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Here's one:

|Filename: Forrest logridesky.JPG |

forrestunifreak

warning: the above statement is usually not intended to offend anyone.
it has been know to cause warts, ringworm, and diaper rash.
it may contain logic, poltical incorrectyness, pchycological nudity,
and traces of peanuts.you cant read this!
'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)

'Seattle Bike Supply' (http://www.seattlebikesupply.com)

Old December 15th 05, 06:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Nice one forrest. I've got a really cool and happy picture of me making
bubbles on a coker... I'll upload it once I get home.

--
Murde Mental

"You make love demon style." ~Kristine

Oh here's to my sweet Satan. The one who's little path would make me
sad, whose power is Satan. He'll give those with him 666. There was a
little toolshed where he made us suffer, sad Satan
Murde Mental's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4463

Old December 15th 05, 06:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Great shots! Except the first one. Thanks for starting the thread, but
as a video frame capture, it's not going to compete well with actual
photographs. Compared with other frame captures I'm sure it will be
much more powerful. One of my favorite shots above is the "Ooh, look at
the pretty flower!" A great variation on the theme.

My shot is from 2004, but it won the grand prize in the Kodak EasyShare
Gallery's Share Your Summer Shots contest this year. No hoopla on the
contest, but it does seem to be official! Still waiting for the
check...

The picture was taken at the 2004 NAUCC in the Salt Lake City area.
Rolf Thompson organized several trail rides during the convention, and
this one was one of the most beautiful rides I've ever been on.
Pictured are Spencer Thompson, a little guy, and Rolf Thompson, riding
somewhere around 8000' or so on a ride that went as high as near 9000'.

|Filename: summer_shots_winner.jpg |

johnfoss

John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone

"Read the rules!" -- 'IUF Rulebook'

Old December 15th 05, 06:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

only one i really have. pretty much the saem as my avatar.

|Filename: Glide.jpg |

chosen

respectfully,
jonny
MY
GALLERY (\"HTTP://WWW.UNICYCLIST.COM/GALLERY/?G2_VIEW=CORE.SHOWITEM&G2_ITEMID=163825\")
I laced the track, you locked the flow
So far from hangin on the block for dough
chosen's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9281