unicycle for chirst

Old May 3rd 06, 03:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default unicycle for chirst

harper wrote:
Would you like me to move this to the Just Conversation forum where it
really kind of belongs?

no because even if it does belong there not nearly as many people will
look at it or join and it would be a complete flop (it wouldn't work)

-stephen-
im changing my sig now ... add this ... Unicycle for Christ
... to your signature if you want to be a part of this

--
skroboskim

* -stephen-* CCTX
-(me to my neighbor) im the guy who wishes he was better-
Unicycle for Christ

skroboskim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11663

Old May 3rd 06, 03:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

EvanWilson wrote:
... doesn't it seem sort of trivial to say "we're unicycling for
Christ?"

Why not make ice cubes for Christ? ...

Not trivial. Unicycling is what he loves to do. He presumably
dedicates a lot of time and effort to be the very best unicyclist he
can be. He derives great joy and happiness from unicycling.
Unicycling is a BIG part of his life. And so...

And so he dedicates that effort and that joy to Christ. He is saying,
"Jesus, this joy is -for- you, -from- you, and -through- you. I do
this for you."

Sort of like in the front of a book -- "I dedicate this book to my
wonderful wife and children. Thank you for standing by me. This book
is for you." Or in The Little Drummer Boy -- the boy does not have a
gift for the baby Jesus, so he plays music for Him.

And if you were unicycling for Christ, you would try to do your very
best, wouldn't you?

skroboskim, I don't mean to put words in your mouth. This is just my
interpretation. And speculation, actually. Because I'm an atheist.

Lastly, Greg, I don't know where this thread belongs. He is trying to
start a unicycle club based on an idea -- a common bond -- rather than
a geographical location. This is unique, I believe. I think the
thread should stay in RSU. It will stay more on topic in RSU (we
atheists will be less tempted to have "fun" with it in RSU).

--
uni57

-\"what's a troll?\"- - billythemountain
uni57's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2085

Old May 3rd 06, 04:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

So how exactly does one unicycle for Christ? Explain to me how this
actualy helps him. Do you spread the word of Christ whilst riding a
unicycle.
Because uh, just unicycling doesn't really mean your unicycling for
Christ.

--
GhettoSmurf

formarly unicyclistben
GhettoSmurf's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11929

Old May 3rd 06, 04:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

uni57 wrote:
[...]

lol actually i have to say thank you ... you seem like a respectable
person i'm not going to challenge you

Old May 3rd 06, 04:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Ack.

--
Ghandi
Ghandi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11424

Old May 3rd 06, 04:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Well in a while I havent got ****ed off like this.. but... SOMEONE PLZ
KILL ME !!!!! first of this belongs in jc, and also dont bring religion
into unicycling PLZ.. I wonder what would happen to hockey if someone
did that ?

--
maxisback

Quiters never win, winners never quit , the ones who never win and never
quit are just dumb
maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885

Old May 3rd 06, 04:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

i shal join this club because i have always wanted one like it and i
want it extended to canada please oh yeah and once a year we could have
a club meat and do some cool trials muni and street

--
JUNGAUNI

Unicycle for Christ

JUNGAUNI's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11801

Old May 3rd 06, 04:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I wheelwalk for Vishnu!

...not really, but it seems just as absurd.

This is sort of like seeing people at shows who have shirts that say "I
mosh for Jesus". It is ridiculous on every level imaginable.

--
siafirede

'Myspace' (http://www.myspace.com/clawsout)
siafirede's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6057

Old May 3rd 06, 04:09 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

maxisback wrote:
Well in a while I havent got ****ed off like this.. but... SOMEONE PLZ
KILL ME !!!!! first of this belongs in jc, and also dont bring religion
into unicycling PLZ.. I wonder what would happen to hockey if someone
did that ?

and to you Jesus is cool i'd rather be in heaven than burning in hell.