unicycle for chirst

Old May 3rd 06, 04:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default unicycle for chirst

and to you Jesus is cool i'd rather be in heaven than burning in hell.

.. read davinchis code.. then come see me and we can talk about this
over a cup of whatever u drink k ?

--
maxisback

Quiters never win, winners never quit , the ones who never win and never
quit are just dumb
maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885

Old May 3rd 06, 04:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

JUNGAUNI wrote:
i shal join this club because i have always wanted one like it and i
want it extended to canada please oh yeah and once a year we could have
a club meat and do some cool trials muni and street

lol yeahhh that would be a long term goal

--
skroboskim

* -stephen-* CCTX
-(me to my neighbor) im the guy who wishes he was better-
Unicycle for Christ

skroboskim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11663

Old May 3rd 06, 04:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

GhettoSmurf wrote:
So how exactly does one unicycle for Christ? Explain to me how this
actualy helps him. Do you spread the word of Christ whilst riding a
unicycle.
Because uh, just unicycling doesn't really mean your unicycling for
Christ.

no ...you could just be a person who is riding a unicycle and would be
otherwise, but choses to say that they are doing it for christ- im not
saying that you have to go around preaching or anything, but i think it
would be cool to Unicycle for Christ ok?

and it helps him because it helps people realize that you can give
anything you want to christ ... you can even unicycle for him

Old May 3rd 06, 04:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

i hate when u ppl talk about unicycle and Jesus Christ at the same
thread...
even when its acctually named - unicycle for 'chirst'...
misspeling his GOD'S name... now THAT must be a sin.

did i ever told ya guys i have a friend named jesus?!!!
he freestyles.

--
zaro

it was like that when i got here...
zaro's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11517

Old May 3rd 06, 04:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I mean cant ppl just uni for fun ? or do you absolutly need a reason to
ride with other ppl ? I woudnt mind riding with christian ppl nothing
aginst them at all.. just the idea of having to ride for a reason makes
me go its like saying unicycling for xbox live ..

Old May 3rd 06, 04:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

JUNGAUNI wrote:
and to you Jesus is cool i'd rather be in heaven than burning in hell.

Stop and think for a second. This kind of statement and belief is very
detrimental to your organized religion and the way that people view it.
Believe in our religion or your going to burn in hell! Give me a
break.

--
siafirede

'Myspace' (http://www.myspace.com/clawsout)
siafirede's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6057

Old May 3rd 06, 04:32 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

okay thats the thing its true Jesus Christ is the only way to eternal
life and if you don't except it i sure hope God will find you

--
JUNGAUNI

Unicycle for Christ

JUNGAUNI's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11801

Old May 3rd 06, 04:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

maxisback wrote:
I mean cant ppl just uni for fun ? or do you absolutly need a reason to
ride with other ppl ? I woudnt mind riding with christian ppl nothing
aginst them at all.. just the idea of having to ride for a reason makes
me go its like saying unicycling for xbox live ..

no it isn't ... what if your mom was dying of cancer ... and you
wanted to do anything you could to help her ... and you just wanted
people to support her ... not necessarily w/ money or anything, but
yeah you *could* unicycle for your mom if you had half a heart

so basically jesus (not your friends or w/e the REAL one) lived and
died for our sins the X box did not and i think that the LEAST we could
do is unicycle for christ

Old May 3rd 06, 04:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

amen brother! you have got a good point there

Old May 3rd 06, 04:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Gilby wrote:
This thread appears to be about making a movement of unicyclists that
have a similar interest. While, in the past we have had lots of
discussion about religion, let's try to keep this thread on topic and
put the rest in those past threads, no matter how controversial, and
against my personal beliefs this is.

Seems funny how you want to chime in on how this is "off topic", and so
many other forums "off topic" dont even get a response from you.
HMMM?

--
red_rider

ONE DAY AT A TIME!