KH 2007 Products- details & info are here

Old September 15th 06, 04:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pete66

Default KH 2007 Products- details & info are here

Wow, that looks sweet!!

Good work Kris, apparently these are already in NZ, just waiting to get
them past customs now!

Who's gonna be the first to hit a 10-stair on these babys?!

Early highlights: 1) drilled rim, I didn't see this coming, it looks
full on with a fresh tyre, I like it.

2) Lower profile seat, I guess this is the right direction, why 10mm
and not allenkey bolts though?

3) KH MOMENT? Is this the moment where the balance evolution takes
place?
I don't fully know what ISIS is except for that its a standard that's
used on bikes. Not meaning to sound like a weight nazi but how does
this hub/crank setup compare to the previous model exactly?

4) 137mm sounds good to me and they do look quite hard to bend or break
(technical I know).

Premature critical analysis is that the frame can and should still be
lower profile, especially given the new gussets. The gloves look
optional, I want a closer look. Lose the SNAFUs, Jimmy Cs please. I'd
like to try some sort of rubber coating on the inside of the seat
handle. Still the same seatpost?

Sealed Jim Cs and a KH rail adaptor/KH rail seatpost and that's me!!!!

--
pete66

Peter Shilton wrote:

"You've got to believe that you're going to win, and I believe we'll
win the World Cup until the final whistle blows and we're knocked
out."

pete66's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4812

Old September 15th 06, 04:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

do the new gloves come in XS?

--
mornish

tobbogonist wrote:
that was neat, now i only have to put it to use.
parents banned my uni due to low school marks so if there are any nerds
out there with a kind heart, i have a psychology assignment that is a
few weeks over due, it is on intelligence.

Old September 15th 06, 04:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Johaaan

Nice! Are the going to be much more expensive?
And isnt splined hub? Or is it stabil enough whit the IsIs?

--
Johaaan

!! - Sorry the english not so good - !!
Johaaan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13429

Old September 15th 06, 04:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Daytripper63

Any word on the Geared MUNI's???
I want to play Merry Christmas to ME this year

--
Daytripper63
Daytripper63's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10789

Old September 15th 06, 04:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
olarf

Wow !!!!!! that looks really good.
ISIS seems to become the new standard for the future (Qu-ax/Koxx/and
now Kris Holm) and to use an industrial approved standard is for sure a
good decision.
The only bad thing I could find is that there is nearly nothing to
improve for an 2007 edition

--
olarf

visit 'unicycle.tv' (http://www.unicycle.tv)
olarf's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10588

Old September 15th 06, 04:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Johaaan

But it IsIs And no Spline better or less stabil then the 06modell?

Old September 15th 06, 04:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

It's stronger.

I think : )

--
mornish

Old September 15th 06, 04:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Johaaan

Okey.

I hope : )