London UK Uni-Meet. It's happening again!

Old October 5th 06, 04:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Rocco

Default London UK Uni-Meet. It's happening again!

Booked a flight today. I will be there!!!!

Rocco

--
Rocco

' *ich-bin-einradfahrer.de* - Bilder von der
Unicon' (http://www.ich-bin-einradfahrer.de)
'Alptraum' (http://www.alptraum.net) | 'Municycle.com'
(http://www.municycle.com) | 'QU-AX' (http://www.qu-ax.de)
Rocco's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4361

Old October 5th 06, 05:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Bruce Dawson

I'm living in London for a year and I'd love to meet up with the local
riders. Only trouble is I'll be in Amsterdam on the 28th and 29th. Is
everybody going to SWUM on the 21st and 22nd or will there be a few
people left behind who want to get together?

Alternately, anybody want to carpool to Exeter? I'm potentially
interested in SWUM, although it is a bit of a hike from London. My
daughters both ride also, and we each brought a unicycle.

Anyway, even if don't end up attending these events I thought I should
say HI to the other UK riders. I hope to see you at some point.

--
Bruce Dawson
Bruce Dawson's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1299

Old October 5th 06, 05:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
amanda.gallacher

I'll deff be there. Lucas, on Sunday 29th we can get buses for £9! but
they leave pretty early, i'll talk to you on msn bout it sometime soon.

--
amanda.gallacher

'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
'unicycle.com' (http://www.unicycle.uk.com)
"i cant describe the pain... well, its like childbirth on my leg" -
Mike (swarbrim)
" I wish i didnt have a penis..." - Mike (swarbrim)
- add me
amanda.gallacher's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009

Old October 5th 06, 06:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
amanda.gallacher

question for anyone that lives in london or knows the answer.
The bus station i get to is Victoria coach station, Greater London. how
would i get from here to London Eye?

Old October 5th 06, 06:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sparrowhawk

aah...sounds interesting...i might be able to go, i will have a look in
my diary

il get back to you when im sure

--
sparrowhawk

Into the blue wrote:
I'm expecting my picture to be in tomorrow's paper!

sparrowhawk's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11813

Old October 5th 06, 10:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kington99

He's called Niall Cardin, he rides a 26" and used to be pretty big in
the Oxford scene, although he doesnt ride so much these days. He only
started riding trials uni a few months ago but is learning very
quickly, he's overtaken me already.

Amanda, get on the tube and then walk, if you get a travel card it
works out cheaper as the journey back is further because the ride moves
along the river.

--
kington99

Dave

Old October 5th 06, 10:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
keg

amanda.gallacher wrote:
question for anyone that lives in london or knows the answer.
The bus station i get to is Victoria coach station, Greater London. how
would i get from here to London Eye?

By riding your Uni's?

It would be less than 2 miles by Uni, the coach station is 300m from
Victoria Station, both postcodes came from the relevent web sites:

http://tinyurl.com/negcu

If the event is on Saturday 28th I will try and attend, probably with a
couple of short riders.

Keith

--
keg
keg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/212

Old October 5th 06, 11:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
semach.the.monkey

keg wrote:
By riding your Uni's?

It would be less than 2 miles by Uni, the coach station is 300m from
Victoria Station, both postcodes came from the relevent web sites:

http://tinyurl.com/negcu

If the event is on Saturday 28th I will try and attend, probably with a
couple of short riders.

Keith

It's a pity that Google Maps only gives driver-based routes. They
never seem to consider unicyclists that are happy to ride through paved
areas, go down one way streets the wrong way, and cut through wherever
convenient! But, yes, it'll be less than 2 miles, and, much quicker
than the underground route.

Granted you'll want to take the tube back at the end of the day
though.

STM

--
semach.the.monkey
semach.the.monkey's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12078

Old October 6th 06, 09:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eddbmxdude

Wow!
If everyone that has posted turns up, it looks like it will be one hell
of a meet! I can't wait! I will deffinatly be able to come on the 29th,
I will ask Leo too but he is always up for riding and he is a bum so he
won't be doing anything.

I might bring my video camera and film some stuff for a video if anyone
is up for it?

Rock on!
Edd

--
Eddbmxdude

Its like England here....Iv never seen so much sun!

"Mmmm, I can smell bread!..........I wonder if thats what you smell
before you die?" - My workmate, Paul

"Unicycling only makes you look like a freak when you're riding." -
Unisteve
Eddbmxdude's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11584

Critical Mass starts Riot in London Terrorized Ifoundmore Social Issues 0 July 13th 05 04:30 AM
My London ride Tony Raven UK 3 July 11th 05 11:08 PM
London learner John Hearns UK 1 July 11th 05 11:43 AM
New Uk uni meet south west thinuniking Unicycling 5 January 15th 04 10:54 PM
More on the August 24th Northeast Bicycle Swap Meet Menotomy Techniques 0 July 22nd 03 04:35 PM