Bc is growing. Are you in?

Old October 31st 06, 02:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
foforackard

Default Bc is growing. Are you in?

ooo, pick me! How much?

--
foforackard

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

Unibiker for life!!!!!

http://www.unicycle.com/
foforackard's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13413

Old October 31st 06, 02:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
abbabibble

i ride BC.

EB plates,
KH rim,
Maxxis tyre,
Hazard hub.

i've almost got 180's down consistantly.

--
abbabibble

Cheers, Matt.
'DR MATTSTEEZ COMIX coming SOON!'
(http://doctormsteez.smackjeeves.com/)
'BUY SOME SHIRTS, DAMMIT!' (http://www.zazzle.com/abbabibble)
PANIC BUTTON--':EEK: '
(HTTP://WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/ABBABIBBLE/MRTSB.HTML)

carsonpalooza wrote:

it's not over until the cake is all gone.

abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751

Old October 31st 06, 02:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kapoute

here is a picture of it when it was new ( now it only have scrathes on
the plates) :

Price would be around 100$ CDN but I'm still not sure

|Filename: bc wheel 005 mod2.jpg |

kapoute

Love

Julien Renaud
kapoute's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8060

Old October 31st 06, 03:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

abbabibble wrote:

i've almost got 180's down consistantly.

How far can you ride out of it backwards? The actual 180 is the easy
part, riding away for a good distance is hard.

--
Spencer Hochberg

(disclaimer: i may not know what i am talking about)
maxisback wrote:
yeh i kill ppl for a living

'Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer'
(http://Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer)
AIM: Litldude2
Email: Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659

Old October 31st 06, 03:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
foforackard

Ill give you 80 for it (US dollars).I pay shipping

Old October 31st 06, 03:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
abbabibble

Spencer Hochberg wrote:
How far can you ride out of it backwards? The actual 180 is the easy
part, riding away for a good distance is hard.

i've got about 5-10 feet now depending on speed
that's what i'm working on is the riding out of it.

Old October 31st 06, 03:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

kapoute wrote:
here is a picture of it when it was new ( now it only have scrathes on
the plates) :

Price would be around 100$ CDN but I'm still not sure

I'll give you $50 for the wheel if you want. maybe more.

--
mornish

vuniw wrote:
its like doing drugs except healthier

dan de man wrote:
this game is worse that playing Rock Paper Sissors on an internet forum

tugboat wrote:
Hopping over a 7 set rail... I made it over and and cleared the set, but
the impact apparently wasn't good for the wheel...

Old October 31st 06, 03:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
smcmorrow

I BC a bit, I used to more, but I have school now. I have an old 20"
wheel from the dump that i put a 14mm hub in, I think it is GT. I used
to be able to hop a bit, but I don't know if I still can. It is so much
fun though.

--
smcmorrow

\"It's knot gonna make it!\" -threeinchtire
smcmorrow's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10881

Old October 31st 06, 04:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rabbithunter018

You guys are killing me! I want one bad, have for some time, but I just
haven't got the money. Maybe with some Christmas money?
What should I get? I would normaly tell what kind of riding I plan on
doing, but Evan would not be happy. Let's just say the equivalant of
uni street and trials.

--
rabbithunter018

Never underestimate stupid people in large groups

It is always better to keep your mouth shut and have people question
your intelligence, than to say something stupid and leave them in no
doubt.

Don't worry about looking like a dork for diff color cranks. You ride a
uni, lol.
rabbithunter018's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12156

Old October 31st 06, 04:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
fred_oakley

Chances are pretty good that I'm getting a UDC BC for Christmas... Good
idea?

--
fred_oakley
fred_oakley's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13150

not growing up in australia the unicycle man(one of many) Recumbent Biking 0 September 3rd 06 12:25 PM
It's growing... Resound Australia 0 July 12th 06 03:44 PM
Fixed gear growing in popularity?!!? Ken Marcet General 36 March 23rd 05 07:33 AM
MTB'ing growing in popularity Ken Marcet General 38 March 12th 05 01:46 AM
Women's websites are growing! Sierraman Racing 4 December 18th 04 06:23 AM