Brisbane street ride this thursday the 11th

Old January 8th 07, 02:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gabetheunicycleman

Default Brisbane street ride this thursday the 11th

the ride will start at 9:30 10:00 at southbank on thursday this week.
which may or may not be the 11th due to my unsureness of what day it is
today.
everyone is welcome reguardless of skill level. where we will meet is
yet to be decided and open for discussion. please let us know if ur
coming so we know when to start. will include some trials and whatnot.

--
gabetheunicycleman

unicycleman does not stand..... he sits on the air --unicycleman-

5 months of riding and i can do a 360 unispin.woot.
gabetheunicycleman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13054

Old January 8th 07, 02:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tomtrevor

Well I'm going....and Dan is....thursday is the 11th as well

I rekon meet at the end of southbank, the one with that big grass area
and like a really wide path with the water feature thingies on the
sides, I rekon meet in the bus area right next to the theatre (I forget
what it is called)...if you know what I'm talking about......you'll
know what I mean.....

--
tomtrevor

01010100 01101111 01101101 00100000 01010100 01110010 01100101
01110110 01101111 01110010
'KEEPIN' IT WHEEL' (www.mediahug.com/bikes)
WHEEL WALK ON WATER

BLUEGREENORANGEBLACKPURPLEREDWHITEYELLOW
Juggling: If you wanna keep 3 things off the ground put them on a
shelf.
'g' (http://www.google.com.au/)'o' (http://www.google.com.br/)'o'
(http://www.google.co.uk/)'g' (http://www.google.com.ni/)'l'
(http://www.google.to/)'i' (http://www.google.ch/)'n'
(http://www.google.com.mt/)'g' (http://www.google.com.na/)'s'
(http://www.google.rw/)'!'
(http://www.google.com.do/)'t'
(http://mediahug.com/bikes/?page_id=26)'o'
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sliced_bread)'m'
(http://www.funnyjunk.com/)''s'
(http://www.freelineskates.com/) 'R'
(http://www.tlb.org/Park-all.lowbw.mpg)'a'
(http://www.burntfaceman.com/)'n'
(http://www.adcott.net/binary/)'d'
(http://tinyurl.com/c1as)'o'
(http://www.cheese.com)'m'
(http://www.coverpop.com/whitney/index.php?var=v0)
'L'
(http://www.mediahug.com/bikes/)'i'
(http://www.virtualgravy.com/)'n'
(http://www.mediahug.com/almax/)'k'
(http://www.cheaphumor.com/)'a'
(http://www.bakedbeans.com)'g'
(http://www.joecartoon.com/)e's'
(http://www.break.com/)
tomtrevor's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12118

Old January 8th 07, 02:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dan de man

nahh i reckon the piaza would be better(the giant stadium type thing)

--
dan de man

spazdude222 wrote:
Grab your dick and double click!

iridemymuni wrote:
lel

Belive Jerrick the wise'CLICK HERE FOR FUNNY GOOD TIME'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V-4at79uKw)
monkeyman wrote:
I do. Typing like that makes anyone look uneducated.

Unicaw89 wrote:
Koxx rapes Torker hard!

(\_/)
O o
()This is bunny. Copy bunny on to your signature to help him on his
way to world domination.
dan de man's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11403

Old January 8th 07, 02:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dan de man

i retract my previous statement

--
dan de man

monkeyman wrote:
I do. Typing like that makes anyone look uneducated.

Unicaw89 wrote:
Koxx rapes Torker hard!

(\_/)

Old January 8th 07, 02:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
iridemymuni

i reckon we all meet up on the floor of the piazza thing. the big
concrete stadium thingy, it'll be easy to meet up there.

--
iridemymuni

[signature too long to be displayed]
iridemymuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11900

Old January 8th 07, 02:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dan de man

i concur

--
dan de man

monkeyman wrote:
I do. Typing like that makes anyone look uneducated.

Unicaw89 wrote:
Koxx rapes Torker hard!

(\_/)

Old January 8th 07, 06:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dan de man

I willi might beable to get alex to come,maybe luke to(he can almost
unispin)

--
dan de man

spazdude222 wrote:
Grab your dick and double click!

iridemymuni wrote:
lel

'CLICK HERE FOR FUNNY ' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V-4at79uKw)
monkeyman wrote:
Typing like that makes anyone look uneducated.

Unicaw89 wrote:
Koxx rapes Torker hard!

skater rymes with traitor (i beat james potter
(\_/)