Today I... (brag thread)

Old March 25th 07, 09:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joemarshall

Default Today I... (brag thread)

I rode 12km in 32:44, meaning 22km/h (13.6 mph) average.

Including a big crash, and some bumpy bits that you couldn't ride flat
out. The rest I rode at 24 km/h pretty consistently.

I was quite happy with that, although it would have been nice to not
have crashed.

Joe

--
joemarshall

my pics http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albuq44

Old March 25th 07, 09:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
fuolornis

joemarshall wrote:
I rode 12km in 32:44, meaning 22km/h (13.6 mph) average.

Including a big crash, and some bumpy bits that you couldn't ride flat
out. The rest I rode at 24 km/h pretty consistently.

I was quite happy with that, although it would have been nice to not
have crashed.

Joe

Yikes. On a 36", or did you have gears? I can't even imagine doing
that without one or the other.

--
fuolornis
fuolornis's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14271

Old March 25th 07, 10:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joemarshall

fuolornis wrote:
Yikes. On a 36", or did you have gears? I can't even imagine doing
that without one or the other.

29" Schlumpf.

I was pleasantly surprised, as I don't use a speedometer, so I've got
no idea how fast I go. I printed out time sheets for which streets on
the course I had to pass at particular times for 20,21 and 22 km/h,
thinking I'd probably do 20km/h, in the end I came in exactly on the
22km/h time, to the second, which was a weird coincidence.

Joe

Old March 25th 07, 10:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CKCrowe

yea, check out my threads, whenever I get a new trick on video, I put it
on, right now, ive been doing mainly trials this week, and practicing
old skills.

I learned I have a nice verticle jump, i can get my pedal on top of a
very high picnick bench, about 30 inches high. (nice for me)

--
CKCrowe

Dx, Double flips and Donkey kicks. 1-5 H a day.
'' (http://tinyurl.com/32tsn3)My Gallery

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=unicrankflipMy Youtube Account
CKCrowe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13945

Old March 25th 07, 10:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sparrowhawk

line i landed just today:

-pedalgrabbed a thin 4 ft wall, to rubber clean as funk
-rode along fast
-180'd off
-rode backwards for a bit
-180'd to normal
-i was about to 180'd the curb buuut i thought in the middle ..'why
not 360' so i did clean-first time
-rode for a bit
-i saw a stopsign used it to spin 180
-rode towardes the curb i just 360'd onto
-and rolling hopped this line painted on the road which was about 1 m
nd 3/4

haha
i was well pleased...it jus flowed soo well i jus jumped off the uni
and did that snappy fingers thing ppl do alot in wales

hahaha

my brag for tody

--
sparrowhawk

JJtheunicycle wrote:
ahh hes touching me!

sparrowhawk's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11813

Old March 25th 07, 10:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Beener

I broke my Scott Wallis Deathgrip handle.
But I also learned to wheelwalk and one foot with both feet. Not at the
same time either.

--
Beener

Unicycle for Pic-a-Pop!!
Beener's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3817

Old March 25th 07, 10:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maximus unius

sparrowhawk wrote:

-pedalgrabbed a thin 4 ft wall, to rubber clean as funk

You pedal grabbed a 4 foot high wall?! That's freaking impressive!

--
maximus unius

FatBoy-Dave wrote:
I ride trials and street with a 25 year old and try to give him hell. I
am not stopping till they start digging the hole and then I might even
try to gap it.

maximus unius's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13699

Old March 25th 07, 10:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sparrowhawk

its reli not that hard ..nd thanks =]

and im ****e at uniin ppl ive seen ppl who can crankflip by 9 months of
riding

i can hardly think about it nd ive being going for a year lol

--
sparrowhawk

Old March 25th 07, 11:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
numberthree

I UPD'd into a mud puddle 1 foot deep at the bottom.

--
numberthree
numberthree's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14485

Old March 25th 07, 11:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sparrowhawk

haha nice...was it a wetride before?

gawd i hate riding on wet gound...especially as i have a slick tyre

Peace.
P.

--
sparrowhawk

too many BRAG shirts Triman Rides 0 August 7th 06 09:07 PM
too many BRAG shirts Triman Racing 0 August 7th 06 09:05 PM
too many BRAG shirts Triman Marketplace 0 August 7th 06 09:04 PM
Schwinn for sale (bid in thread, ends today) AccordNSX Unicycling 18 December 13th 04 08:42 AM
Just wanted to brag... ;) hippy Australia 3 April 12th 04 01:21 PM