Today I... (brag thread)

Old March 25th 07, 11:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maximus unius

Default Today I... (brag thread)

Dude, 4 feet= 48" to pedal, right? Ryan Atkins has hopped 43" to tire,
which means he can probably hit somewhere around 50 inches to pedal.
Which would mean you're in Ryan Atkins' league. So are you really
almost as good as Ryan Atkins?

--
maximus unius

FatBoy-Dave wrote:
I ride trials and street with a 25 year old and try to give him hell. I
am not stopping till they start digging the hole and then I might even
try to gap it.

maximus unius's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13699

Old March 25th 07, 11:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sparrowhawk

wtf.....hes like a god

haha

and it probs wasnt a full 4 ft anyway

haha ive jus spent ages using my hand to get the hights right and on
the uni with my hand to see hahaha

yeh not a full 4ft def....im no ryan atkins teehee

--
sparrowhawk

JJtheunicycle wrote:
ahh hes touching me!

sparrowhawk's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11813

Old March 25th 07, 11:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
numberthree

The ground wasn't wet, it was just a big puddle.

--
numberthree
numberthree's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14485

Old March 25th 07, 11:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sparrowhawk

numberthree wrote:
The ground wasn't wet, it was just a big puddle.

hahahhahahaahaa

--
sparrowhawk

Old March 26th 07, 12:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SycoJeff

i got a fakieflip and and backflip today and i almost got a hickflip off
a 6 in. drop

--
SycoJeff

Jeff Sirocki
'My gallery!!!' (http://tinyurl.com/y96f6b)
SycoJeff's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12922

Old March 26th 07, 04:09 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Keldridge

My son learned to jump mount today... It only took him like 5 tries to
hit the first one... and he is probably hitting 75%+...

I... um... I got three turns backwards and 3 idles... (man I
need to work hard to keep up with him... )

Keld

--
Keldridge
Keldridge's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14019

Old March 26th 07, 04:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
fuolornis

SycoJeff wrote:
i got a fakieflip and and backflip today and i almost got a hickflip off
a 6 in. drop

A hickflip? Is that when you rotate your hillbilly 180 degrees in
midair?

--
fuolornis
fuolornis's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14271

Old March 26th 07, 05:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SNES350

I got in four idles for the first time; I usually do three and
fall/shoot the uni out behind me. I also learned how to keep going
despite pedal strikes when I really lean into turns. I got off a few
really, really low hops today too, for the first time. I never could
land one before. That was all this morning before going to church,
too.

--
SNES350
SNES350's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12624

Old March 26th 07, 05:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

fuolornis wrote:
So, I think it would be pretty cool if there was a thread here for
people to brag about the tricks they've just learned or the
height/length they've just hopped without having to make a new thread.
I'll start.

Yesterday, I transitioned from one-foot riding to one-foot idling and
back again for the first time, I seat-out hopped up a curb and rode off
for the first time, I came closer to a suicide mount than ever before
(I can do the jump onto the pedals, but only if I hold onto the seat),
and I went in a backwards circle with a smaller radius than ever
before.

So, did you pick up a new trick today? Finally make that six-foot
static side hop? UPD for a stupid reason? Post here!

Nice going Eric! You'll have to show me those new tricks when we ride
this Tuesday! Well I just got back from Moab Muni fest, and I kinda
learned something new.

A film crew from Mountain Dew was there filming a lot of us and asked
me if I could/would hop down a ledge at a skatepark that was hihger
than I've *ever* hopped...so naturally i said yes!

I was pretty scared but tried not to show it as I side hopped about 4.5
feet down, and landed it first try! Whew! Other than that both Eric and
I learned recently to mount to one-foot pedalling both from pedal to
crown and then mounting first with one foot on the crown directly to
one-foot pedalling. cool!

--
MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b

Old March 26th 07, 10:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
nickvb123

well i only ever really practise riding skills so its not like i can
ever say i did something completely new but...

i am quite happy with the way my backwards glide/coast is coming along

--
nickvb123

"any thing you can do i can do backwards"
nickvb123's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5926

too many BRAG shirts Triman Rides 0 August 7th 06 09:07 PM
too many BRAG shirts Triman Racing 0 August 7th 06 09:05 PM
too many BRAG shirts Triman Marketplace 0 August 7th 06 09:04 PM
Schwinn for sale (bid in thread, ends today) AccordNSX Unicycling 18 December 13th 04 08:42 AM
Just wanted to brag... ;) hippy Australia 3 April 12th 04 01:21 PM