Trials Discussion Thread

Old December 30th 08, 02:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
madmattunipro

Default Trials Discussion Thread

It is possible to twist your hub, I did it to Danni's KH MUni... I find
it unlikely that you would twist the splines themselves, probably you
bent it inboard of the cranks. Or you did bend your cranks themselves.
Basically all you have to do is check and see if your cranks are still
straight. It should be pretty self explanitory once you take a close
look.

--
madmattunipro

Unicycle For Christ

www.bedfordunicycles.ca

http://www.norco.com
Old December 30th 08, 02:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Smilymarco

Cranks... i guess you havent upgraded to the moments and use the normal
Nimbus ones.

If you have Moments then its your pedal. Dont think you can bend the
Nimbus ISIS hub or the moments on a 4 foot drop.

--
Smilymarco

'Municycle.com' (http://www.municycle.com)
Lesen - Denken - Posten
Old December 30th 08, 03:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
*chuckerkid*

yeah thanks its my pedals and cranks, i will be getting moments soon.
are odessy plastics good for stalling concrete and grinding?

Sam

--
*chuckerkid*
Old December 30th 08, 07:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

*chuckerkid*;1160415 wrote:
yeah thanks its my pedals and cranks, i will be getting moments soon.
are odessy plastics good for stalling concrete and grinding?

Sam

Great for grinding. Stalling, okay. they'll wear out though of course,
but I'd reccomend them if you want to do some grinding.

--
forrestunifreak

Old December 30th 08, 11:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
*chuckerkid*

thanks for the help guys.

--
*chuckerkid*
Old January 3rd 09, 03:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uniFREAK134

what do you think is the best saddle for trials? right now i just have
the nimbus gel saddle but i might get the KH fusion freeride saddle.
what do you suggest????

--
uniFREAK134
Old January 3rd 09, 03:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uniFREAK134

hungry4uni;1159563 wrote:
Do you guys know if moments strip easily. I have some Qu-Ax lightweight
freestyle cranks on my trials, and I've stripped them pretty easily. Do
moments strip easily. Also, how do you avoid stripping. (Put the right
pedal on right crank...I know)

yea i had some they stripped in like 2 months of riding

--
uniFREAK134
Old January 3rd 09, 03:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

uniFREAK134;1163106 wrote:
yea i had some they stripped in like 2 months of riding

Lol, I see you took my advice And I think the Fusion Street Gel
saddle would be the best choice

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old January 3rd 09, 02:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Probailer2

uniFREAK134;1163106 wrote:
yea i had some they stripped in like 2 months of riding

If you stripped KH cranks, you either are way to heavy or had the
pedals on the wrong cranks...

--
Probailer2

JJuggle wrote:
If somebody cloned your mother would you have sex with the clone? I
should think not.

Danni wrote:
I don't like having penis written all over my uni .

manon1wheel wrote:
no offense but deads look plain old gross...

Old January 3rd 09, 05:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uniFREAK134

i ment the QU-AX cranks sorry if u didnt undersand me

--
uniFREAK134