Street Discussion Thread.

Old January 23rd 08, 03:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

Default Street Discussion Thread.

Luke Collalto wrote:

-Just chat

Go crazy.

Old January 23rd 08, 04:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

ah man, today I was trying out fifthflips and tripleflips on an LX on
flat and i was really close to both. I landed a tripleflip or 2 but
fell off immediately. I also was really close yesterday when I tried
them down a 2 set on my trials. I'll get em soon.

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism.
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 23rd 08, 07:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

You're getting heaps good.

--
The.Mars.Volta

'Kidmuni.com' (http://www.kidmuni.com/Home) 'My Gallery'
(http://tinyurl.com/2lotu6) 'YouTube Account'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=UNICYCLEORDIE)
Sir I'm picking something up on my radar.
(Everyone comes to look)
It's a cup of coffee.
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 24th 08, 02:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
beeper

Another question.

Is it casuall for the bottom of a tire to get almost shaved at the
bottom from the position that I hop?

The bottom of the tire (from my hopping position) is wearing down. Is
this casual? I am losing serious traction, and will probably need a
new tire soon. Any suggestions as to how to address this situation?

--
beeper

Jkohse wrote:
you teach me and ill teach you

Danni wrote:
POKEMOOOOOOOON!
Gotta catch em all.

hah, that made me laugh
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 24th 08, 03:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

beeper wrote:
Another question.

Is it casuall for the bottom of a tire to get almost shaved at the
bottom from the position that I hop?

The bottom of the tire (from my hopping position) is wearing down. Is
this casual? I am losing serious traction, and will probably need a
new tire soon. Any suggestions as to how to address this situation?

take off your tire.
rotate the tire a little bit.
put tire back on.
now you are hopping on the part that has tread!

--
mornish

aim:kiloornish
email: mornish AT gmail DOT com
'myspace' (www.myspace.com/mornish)

my brother wrote:
Unicycling - It impresses people but also makes them feel a little sad
for you at the same time.

http://www.usenet.com
Old January 24th 08, 08:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

Or even easier, let the tyre down and you can rotate it without even
taking it off. Too easy.

Old January 24th 08, 09:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
isaac steiner

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
Or even easier, let the tyre down and you can rotate it without even
taking it off. Too easy.

--
isaac steiner

zfreak220 wrote:
so Isaac had a "hazmat" moment

http://www.usenet.com
Old January 24th 08, 09:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spoonthumb

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
Or even easier, let the tyre down and you can rotate it without even
taking it off. Too easy.

you're a genious reef

can you double flip?

im so excited i gotem and then bent my post

--
Spoonthumb

nimbus x street fund-$290 out of $360
Triball wrote:
I learned everything I know from youtube.

\"it won't hurt if you land it\" -kevin mcmullin
2nd place )---hickflip-'o,
4th place*)--540 unispin-'o,*
uni for christ
'get lost' (www.lost.eu/6c7c7)
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 25th 08, 02:09 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

Spoonthumb wrote:
you're a genious reef

can you double flip?

im so excited i gotem and then bent my post

That's not genius, I thought that's what everyone did.
Nice work man, except for the seatpost. I'd probably have them by now
if my seatpost wasn't snapped, oh well the new one should be here in a
few more days, then I'll land them.

Old January 25th 08, 01:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spoonthumb

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
That's not genius, I thought that's what everyone did.
Nice work man, except for the seatpost. I'd probably have them by now
if my seatpost wasn't snapped, oh well the new one should be here in a
few more days, then I'll land them.

what??? you broke your seatpost learning them too??? haha thats pretty
funny

no i was just joking around with the genious thing... but most people
just rotate their cranks...better for your bearings