Today I... (brag thread)

Old April 3rd 08, 02:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CoreTechs

Default Today I... (brag thread)

skrobo wrote:
i went riding, felt good to be back in the saddle

What made you stop? I must have missed that post.

--
CoreTechs

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

In nomine patris et filii et spiritus sancti

Mikefule wrote:
As an alternative hypothesis of equal validity, God did not design us to
ride unicycles.

http://www.usenet.com
Old April 3rd 08, 03:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

Today I landed a revflip (see street discussion thread)

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism.
http://www.usenet.com
Old April 3rd 08, 07:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
TheGreenMonster

today i cleared a 6 set of stairs

--
TheGreenMonster

i'm a ninjagymnestismer
http://www.usenet.com
Old April 3rd 08, 08:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1wheelwonder

today i... ate food! GO ME!!!

--
1wheelwonder

COOKIE!
http://www.usenet.com
Old April 4th 08, 03:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surndr

today i got my first bad pedal bite and reached my longest free-mount
the ride distance

--
surndr
http://www.usenet.com
Old April 4th 08, 11:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibob

today I... rode 10km plus on my new KH 29er. I'm knackered and going to
bed!

--
unibob

UniBob
http://www.unibob.net
http://www.usenet.com
Old April 5th 08, 12:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1wheelwonder

thats cool cucumba

--
1wheelwonder

COOKIE!
http://www.usenet.com
Old April 5th 08, 01:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
doamono

Today I or yesterday actually, i picked up seat pushing for the first 4
times and the day before i learnt one foot backwards riding ... pb
is 6 revs landed

--
doamono

Unicycling is almost as good as food, and that's saying something!!
http://www.usenet.com
Old April 5th 08, 09:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eremit

Double Flips!!!

--
Eremit

"You won't get hurt if you land it!" -Kevin McMullin

YOnicycle@BJC2007 wrote:
Un da leg mo d polettn uffs G'sicht...

http://www.usenet.com
Old April 5th 08, 02:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

Good job!

--
surfer1024

*)--SmallSpin-'O,* 1st Place)---hickflip-'O,
Latest Vid: My flips
http://tinyurl.com/2bw3n8
http://www.usenet.com