Today I... (brag thread)

Old April 6th 08, 02:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eremit

Default Today I... (brag thread)

Thanks! Actually it was just twohanded and "sketchy" but they where
still doubles. My third on was really clean.
I'll try to land a few more today and hopefully I'll learn them
onehanded soon.

--
Eremit

"You won't get hurt if you land it!" -Kevin McMullin

YOnicycle@BJC2007 wrote:
Un da leg mo d polettn uffs G'sicht...

http://www.usenet.com
Old April 6th 08, 03:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wheres_your_other_wheel

just landed my first Inward Rolling Wrap
YAY

--
wheres_your_other_wheel

JerryAttrick wrote:
Don't worry about your jewels. Once they've been worn away by the
saddle, you won't have to worry about them any more!

http://www.usenet.com
Old April 6th 08, 10:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1wheelwonder

awesome W.Y.O.W!!!!

--
1wheelwonder

COOKIE!
http://www.usenet.com
Old April 7th 08, 11:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surndr

Today I...Broke my mp3 player i fell back going down a hill and it was
tucked into my waistband so the glass broke it still works though so i
am happy i will just have shuffle mania for forever yeah!

--
surndr
http://www.usenet.com
Old April 8th 08, 01:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CoreTechs

I'm getting the hang of grinding rails with my crank. Sliding along
feels a bit weird, but I'm getting used to it.

--
CoreTechs

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

In nomine patris et filii et spiritus sancti

Mikefule wrote:
As an alternative hypothesis of equal validity, God did not design us to
ride unicycles.

http://www.usenet.com
Old April 8th 08, 01:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gkmac

Today I freemounted my 29er after a UPD, but when getting going somehow
my left foot slipped off the pedal. Normally this would be disastrous,
but my right foot kept the wheel moving and when the left pedal came up
again, purely by accident I got my left foot back on it again. As
opposed to myself coming off the saddle.

Turned out I had somehow ridden one-footed for a revolution, surprising
since I never planned to learn it. And I don't think I will, since it's
rather pointless...

--
gkmac

"Those who can, do. Those who can't, take the pictures." - tomblackwood
"As it only hurts when you walk, will you be riding everywhere now?" -
mikepenton
"Well, not everything is as practical as making your cranks flip around
I guess." - Brian MacKenzie
http://www.usenet.com
Old April 8th 08, 01:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rob.northcott

gkmac wrote:
Turned out I had somehow ridden one-footed for a revolution, surprising
since I never planned to learn it. And I don't think I will, since it's
rather pointless...

...but does save you from a faceplant if your foot slips off the
pedal...

--
rob.northcott
http://www.usenet.com
Old April 8th 08, 11:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
isaac steiner

Today I did a crankflip on a 2 set. It was really easy. I want to find
a 3 set.

--
isaac steiner

zfreak220 wrote:
so Isaac had a "hazmat" moment

http://www.usenet.com
Old April 8th 08, 11:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

I succesfully (again for the hundreth time) accomplished a 1 1/2ft SI
static hop. Im ALMOST at the point of getting a 2ft SI static... Really
cool. Tomorrow, or this weekend, i may try to do a 5ft off my pallets
and spool onto flat. Its not that hard, just its been scaring me a
little. Its pretty cool all together though.. Im hungry..

--
unibikeling

Ducttape wrote:
Grrr! I think I may poo myself in Anger...

http://www.usenet.com
Old April 9th 08, 12:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Chrashing

Today I rode into the next neighborhood, turned the corner, and there
was a young boy on a unicycle! He had seen me riding around, and asked
his father for a unicycle for Christmas. He was able to ride it across
the street!

It was cool!

--
Chrashing