WHOOPS! "A Rapid City man is dead after mountain bike incident"

Old April 16th 13, 05:36 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default WHOOPS! "A Rapid City man is dead after mountain bike incident"

On Friday, April 12, 2013 9:18:57 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
Do your own research, as I do, idiot. If you really think Google tells you everything, you are crazy (but we already knew that).

You are making the assertion ... you back it up ... particularly since it disagrees with everything in the public record regarding your trial and conviction.

Until you do, I will be dismissing it as yet another of your baseless assertions without any corroborating evidence.

Thanks, once again, for confirming that you have ZERO interest in the truth.. You really should learn to keep your mouth shut, since you are your own worst enemy. What a glutton for punishment! No matter how many times I expose your dishonesty, you keep coming back for more!
Old April 16th 13, 05:37 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Friday, April 12, 2013 11:57:19 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Friday, April 12, 2013 10:14:46 AM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Friday, April 12, 2013 6:56:40 AM UTC-7, wrote:

You can't substantiate it here. DUH! You'd have to do some real research where it matters. Idiot.

No problem. Real research results coming up:

My criteria include the following:

(1) Search Google for "Mike Vandeman assault"

(2) accept first result.

The result:

http://www.berkeleyside.com/2010/06/...lting-cyclist/

Since that's better than anything you've offered (i.e., "nothing"), I'll take it.

Old April 22nd 13, 12:29 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

Until you do, I will be dismissing it as yet another of your baseless assertions without any corroborating evidence.

Thanks, once again, for confirming that you have ZERO interest in the truth. You really should learn to keep your mouth shut, since you are your own worst enemy. What a glutton for punishment! No matter how many times I expose your dishonesty, you keep coming back for more!

Oh, I am interested in the truth all right ... which is why I have very little interest in your baseless assertions.

The charges were NOT dismissed, you were convicted on three counts and those charges still appear on the public record. They have not been expunged, overturned or appealed.

You are a liar and not even a good one.
Old April 22nd 13, 04:23 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Monday, April 22, 2013 4:29:06 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
Until you do, I will be dismissing it as yet another of your baseless assertions without any corroborating evidence. Thanks, once again, for confirming that you have ZERO interest in the truth. You really should learn to keep your mouth shut, since you are your own worst enemy. What a glutton for punishment! No matter how many times I expose your dishonesty, you keep coming back for more! Oh, I am interested in the truth all right ... which is why I have very little interest in your baseless assertions. The charges were NOT dismissed, you were convicted on three counts and those charges still appear on the public record. They have not been expunged, overturned or appealed. You are a liar and not even a good one.

Your vagueness is the clue that you don't know what you are talking about, and are just bluffing, as usual. Show us the link (hint: you can't), or stop bluffing. Mountain bikers don't know how to tell the truth.
Old April 23rd 13, 02:25 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

Your vagueness is the clue that you don't know what you are talking about, and are just bluffing, as usual. Show us the link (hint: you can't), or stop bluffing. Mountain bikers don't know how to tell the truth.

What link Mike ? Shraga has already posted two and, funnily enough, they relate to your arrest. Further research yields, as I already said, information on your trial and conviction for, amongst other crimes, Battery.

The one who can't provide one single shred of evidence for his position is you ! Go on, can you produce ONE link to justify your position ?

.... thought not ....

Old April 24th 13, 01:58 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

Show us the link (hint: you can't), or stop bluffing. Mountain bikers don't know how to tell the truth.

Here's the link Mike ... to the thread where your own account of your actions clearly show that you committed battery.

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt....M/nYQ7Q36X8akJ

Now, do YOU have a link to anything that backs up your assertion regarding charge dismissal ? No ?????

Old April 24th 13, 06:13 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Wednesday, April 24, 2013 5:58:15 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
Show us the link (hint: you can't), or stop bluffing. Mountain bikers don't know how to tell the truth. Here's the link Mike ... to the thread where your own account of your actions clearly show that you committed battery.. https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt....M/nYQ7Q36X8akJ Now, do YOU have a link to anything that backs up your assertion regarding charge dismissal ? No ?????

Thanks for demonstrating for the millionth time that mountain bikers ALWAYS LIE. That thread shows that the mountain biker battered ME. Of course you weren't there, so you know NOTHING!

But it's moot, because ALL CHARGES WERE DISMISSED on 3/26/13. Finding the link is your homework (hint: there isn't one, idiot).

Every time they open their mouths, mountain bikers stick both feet in them, and prove what DISHONEST BOORS they are, you especially.