Is jobst gone?

Old June 22nd 11, 04:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Crescentius Vespasianus

Default Is jobst gone?

Did some searching through the groups as I don't normally ask a
question if that has been previously answered. I'm talking about he
was in head trauma, then sent to rehab, and then nothing that I can
find. It's like he's gone, is he?

Old June 22nd 11, 06:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
kolldata

wrote:

Did some searching through the groups as I don't normally ask a
question if that has been previously answered. *I'm talking about he
was in head trauma, then sent to rehab, and then nothing that I can
find. *It's like he's gone, is he?

gone ? from where ?

how ?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...=jobst+brandt+
Old June 22nd 11, 07:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DougC

On 6/22/2011 10:39 AM, Crescentius Vespasianus wrote:
Did some searching through the groups as I don't normally ask a
question if that has been previously answered. I'm talking about he
was in head trauma, then sent to rehab, and then nothing that I can
find. It's like he's gone, is he?

I don't recall seeing that here, but somebody was posting updates mainly
to one of the other groups,,, rec.bicycles maybe? I forget which one it
is now.
Old June 22nd 11, 09:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
kolldata

On Jun 22, 11:21*am, DougC wrote:
On 6/22/2011 10:39 AM, Crescentius Vespasianus wrote:

Did some searching through the groups as I don't normally ask a
question if that has been previously answered. *I'm talking about he
was in head trauma, then sent to rehab, and then nothing that I can
find. *It's like he's gone, is he?

I don't recall seeing that here, but somebody was posting updates mainly
to one of the other groups,,, rec.bicycles maybe? I forget which one it
is now.

time passes, one activity becomes less important, other activities
more....14 or 78....
Old June 22nd 11, 09:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Kulin Remailer

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...b8ca4c71ba3b2c

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech

From: carlfogel

Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2011 18:05:21 -0600

Subject: Jobst

Old June 22nd 11, 10:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Crescentius Vespasianus wrote:
Did some searching through the groups as I don't normally ask a
question if that has been previously answered. I'm talking about he
was in head trauma, then sent to rehab, and then nothing that I can
find. It's like he's gone, is he?

Recovering. Slowly.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Old June 23rd 11, 12:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
kolldata

On Jun 22, 11:21*am, DougC wrote:
On 6/22/2011 10:39 AM, Crescentius Vespasianus wrote:

Did some searching through the groups as I don't normally ask a
question if that has been previously answered. *I'm talking about he
was in head trauma, then sent to rehab, and then nothing that I can
find. *It's like he's gone, is he?

I don't recall seeing that here, but somebody was posting updates mainly
to one of the other groups,,, rec.bicycles maybe? I forget which one it
is now.

JB rode a 'last' ride up Bonne Doone along the coast below Half Moon
Bay, wrote on it, then had the accident weeks later. Normal accident
scenario in that as you grow older and slow down or go faster and
faster when still young, eventually there's a serious accident.
Happens to baseball and football pro's. There's an injury takes the
aging body longer for recovery back to speed , so maybe retirement is
probable or the only choice.

I'm sixty five. Skin on scuffed kneecaps takes 3, 4 times longer to
heal than when 17. At JB's age, the body for many people outside the
98th longevity percentile is getting ready to shut down not recover
from bouncing along the road off a bicycle.

Jobst Phil H Techniques 83 July 13th 11 12:53 AM
I miss Jobst Cicero Venatio Techniques 924 May 30th 11 12:12 PM
When Jobst ... Steve Freides[_2_] Techniques 1 January 20th 11 10:28 PM
Jobst Brad Anders Racing 20 January 19th 11 06:31 PM
Jobst TriGuru55x11 Rides 1 January 19th 11 02:13 PM