Jobst

Old September 15th 17, 04:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tim McNamara

Default Jobst

On Tue, 12 Sep 2017 16:19:59 -0700, sms
wrote:
On 9/12/2017 3:52 PM, Tim McNamara wrote:

snip

I don't get it, but then I'm old- uphill both ways barefoot in the
snow with a headwind and get off my lawn old.

I had to do all that too. Plus I had to do it in South Florida where
it was miserably hot and humid for most of the year, with no breeze.

Yah, that Florida snow is a killer! ;-) It's the old guy principle
that counts.

Is jobst gone? Crescentius Vespasianus Techniques 7 June 23rd 11 12:08 AM
When Jobst ... Steve Freides[_2_] Techniques 1 January 20th 11 10:28 PM
Jobst Brad Anders Racing 20 January 19th 11 06:31 PM
Jobst TriGuru55x11 Rides 1 January 19th 11 02:13 PM