Ryan Trebon Blog

Old December 18th 05, 02:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Ryan Trebon Blog

Have you all seen Ryan's blog yet? It's pretty good. I like it but wish
he'd update more. He's racing in Belgium right now. You should check it
out. www.ryantrebon.blog.com

I was reading the entry titled "Rhode Island" and couldn't stop
laughing when I read the comments he's getting. There's a pretty funny
thread going. Has anyone heard of this guy that keeps posting named
Paul Shoenig? I can't imagine what it's like being a sponsored rider
and having to deal with someone like that managing the team. What is
with team managers?

Brad

Old December 19th 05, 10:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

I hope you have figured out by now that all those posts are fake. Paul
S only posted the "good luck" post and someone else posted all the fake
stuff ubder Paul S and Thor. We are pretty sure who did it and we are
in the process of taking legal action.

Thor

Old December 20th 05, 08:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

I agree w/ Jerry. The only reason you're getting targeted is because of
your reaction, which, as you so naturally exhibited, was right on par
with a 4 year old.

I disagree w/ Jerry about the part that no one reads some racer's blog.
Ryan's blog is getting tons of traffic, plus I would imagine there are
countless forums out there linking outsiders to the thread. That can
very quickly bloom upwards to hundreds and thousands as word spreads.
How small is this little bike circle anyways? Other's who have
experienced similar interactions with Paul are probably more than happy
to play along, anonymously.

It appears to me that the only reason that you are so adamantly hot to
track the culprit(s) down, is that they somehow managed to perform a
highly accurate (99%) parody of your true personality, which you have
shown during times of conflict in other publicly documented situations
online, and most likely, in private. When you behave like that and
treat people wrong in certain situations those things get around and
usually will come back to haunt you. All it takes is a little google
time and some desire. When adults act this way, and react to such
juvenile provoction, it opens the door for fun. At your expense of
course. I had a school teacher with the same personality and we just
destroyed him.

Obviously, it is someone who knows you quite well and knows that when
you're provoked/engaged, you'll not hesitate to make a fool of
yourself. I'm sorry. I'm sure that sucks. Why don't you just drop it
while you're ahead? It would probably be really good for you. It's not
like you're the first one this has happened to. It's a game. Why don't
you just grow up and walk away?

Best Wishes,
Minty