Seven laws of science prove treason, fraud and murder

Old July 5th 06, 08:55 AM posted to aus.aviation,aus.bicycle,aus.legal,aus.politics

Default Seven laws of science prove treason, fraud and murder

**** off with this conspiracy **** and keep it in your own groups, we don't
want it in the aus.tv group you stupid, tin foil beanie wearing twit.
Please ask one of your "home care" nurses how to take aus.tv out of your
news reader, we don't care for your irrelevant claptrap.
thank you
Oz
"Nomen Nescio" wrote in message
irrelevant dross removed

Old July 5th 06, 12:53 PM posted to aus.aviation,aus.bicycle,aus.legal,aus.politics

oups.com...

Oz wrote:

**** off with this conspiracy **** and keep it in your own groups, we
don't
want it in the aus.tv group you stupid, tin foil beanie wearing twit.
Please ask one of your "home care" nurses how to take aus.tv out of your
news reader, we don't care for your irrelevant claptrap.
thank you
Oz
"Nomen Nescio" wrote in message
irrelevant dross removed

If you had not of replied I would not have seen this