this bike is a pipe bomb decal

Old February 17th 09, 05:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default this bike is a pipe bomb decal

http://www.myeyewitnessnews.com/news...kWivqvKrA.cspx
Old February 17th 09, 05:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Feb 17, 12:49*am, "
wrote:
http://www.myeyewitnessnews.com/news...e-Causes-Bomb-...

I'm surprised the cops didn't blow the bike up.
Old February 17th 09, 06:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
pm

On Feb 16, 9:49*pm, "
wrote:
http://www.myeyewitnessnews.com/news...e-Causes-Bomb-...

Would there me more, or less cause for alarm if the sticker were on a
carbon fiber bike?

-pm
Old February 18th 09, 06:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tosspot[_2_]

Still Just Me wrote:
On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 09:08:18 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Feb 17, 12:49 am, "
wrote:
http://www.myeyewitnessnews.com/news...e-Causes-Bomb-...

I'm surprised the cops didn't blow the bike up.

"The owner of the bike was hauled off in handcuffs. Airport police
turned him over to the FBI. The FBI questioned him and later released
him. The investigation continues and it's possible he could be charged
in the near future"

Too bad we have total ****ing idiots in the TSA, police forces, and in
the FBI.

You should live this side of the pond, we're not allowed to film
policeman beating the **** out of people anymore. Apparently filming
policeman is now considered "aiding terrorism". ******s.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7888301.stm
Old February 19th 09, 04:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Feb 17, 11:36*pm, Still Just Me wrote:
On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 09:08:18 -0800 (PST), "

I'm still suprised the cops didn't bring in a robot and blow the bike
up. It sez it's a bomb. How do you know the bike's not lying?

Bike bomb accident Chalo General 5 February 25th 07 01:39 AM
This is not a pipe bomb Mike K Smith UK 8 March 12th 06 11:51 AM
FA: Genuine Vintage Columbus Bike Tubing Decal Rob Barnes Marketplace 0 January 21st 05 06:50 PM
This Bike is seriously a pipe bomb Jimbo(san) Mountain Biking 10 December 12th 04 08:23 PM
Exhaust pipe for your bike :-) Chris Bardell UK 12 November 17th 03 06:22 PM