BCT Trail Work Day

Old March 14th 07, 01:31 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Chris[_2_]

Default Vandeman one post closer to death

Mike Vandeman wrote in
:

On 13 Mar 2007 13:22:06 GMT, Chris wrote:

Mike Vandeman wrote in
m:

zeus.nntpserver.com
!newshub.sdsu.edu!newscon04.news.prodigy.net!prodi gy.net!

newsdst01.news
.prodigy.net!prodigy.com!postmaster.news.prodigy.c om!

newssvr25.news.pro
digy.net.POSTED!fe8fce9b!not-for-mail From: Mike Vandeman
Newsgroups:
alt.mountain-

bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environ ment,sci.e
nvironment Subject: Vandeman one post closer to death

[FCIZA^
NBFXZ_D[BFNTCNVPDTNTKHWXKB@X^B_OCJLPZ@ET_O[G\XSG@E\G

[ZKVLBL^CJINM@I_KVI
OR\T_M_AW_M[_BWU_HFA_]@A_A^SGFAUDE_DFTMQPFWVW[QPJN Date: Tue, 13 Mar
2007 00:17:09 GMT Xref: free.teranews.com alt.mountain-bike:464030
rec.bicycles.soc:112946 rec.backcountry:263074 ca.environment:36509
sci.environment:509322

On 12 Mar 2007 17:10:48 GMT, Chris wrote:

Obviously, you ignore the REAL scientists, environmentalists and
researchers who conduct and compile the research that has allowed
off-road cycling to be recognized by the NFS, NPS and land
managers nationwide. You say you have not "found anyone who
disagrees...". Names? Locations? Who are these "mystery people"?
Where are the direct quotes from actual and real scientists and
environmental researchers who have said directlty that they agree
with the views of Mike Vandeman concerning off-road cycling? What
actual field research have you done? What are the opinions of
those whose actual work and research you butcher in order to claim
a foundation for your opinions? Your "reviews" have been put out
to pasture as nobody needs the services of a self-appointed
"middle-man" to INTERPRET and SPIN the results when the actual
research and those conducting it are readily available by the
internet. You have been requested for years to supply names that
can be verified. You only respond with "because I say so". Hardly
scientific and definately not the response from someone who has
conviction in their statements. If you have not found anyone with
credentials who disagrees with your opinions, you have been living
in a bubble and purposefully looking away from the truth.

Yawn.

GOT YOUR ASS KICKED AGAIN.

In your dreams.

No, not in my dreams. You were asked once again to back up your
perspective, and once again, you did/could not.

Did not. Why respond to nonsense?

When you get your ass
kicked, you always revert to "Yawn", or "Did you say something".

No, when I'm talking to an idiot, like you, I just respond
appropriately.

Appear that name calling is your main means of defending your position.
I simply asked you to back up your argument with facts and you replied
with calling me an idiot. That is exactly how my 6 year old replies.

If you have clearly proven your point, there is a record of it in the
archives of these news groups. I have looked (to a limited degree) and
have yet to see where you voice more than an opinion.

Please point me to where 'other people agree with you'. Once that
occurs, I may champion you argument for you.

I little background. I own (inherited) a large section of land in
southern colorado. No humans are allowed on the land, no hunters, no
fisherman, nobody. My grandfather built a cabin in about 1920. We cut
1 tree a year for fire wood and I have a well for water (nasty water).
The cabin now has electricty since I installed both photovotaic and
thermal solar panels. Our land in NOT open range, so no cattle are
allowed on it, only the wild mule deer, elk, coyote, and the hundreds of
other species that live here naturally.

My point is: I walk the walk. I dont talk the talk like you appear to
be.

Please answer the questions. Back up your point of view with cold
hard facts. Once you have done this, you may convince people that
your perspective is correct, until then, you will continue to be a
joke.

I have, many times, as you well know.
===

Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you
are fond of!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande