Anti-Lycra Brigade?

Old January 5th 11, 04:41 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

Default Anti-Lycra Brigade?

On 5/01/2011 12:49 PM, thefathippy wrote:
On Dec 22 2010, 1:34 pm, Geoff Lockglock@home wrote:

The Cancer Council used to sell cheap sunnies that you could wear over
any regular specs. I assume they still do. Big and daggy, but still

Ah, them clip-on sunnies. I've seen the clip-ons and some even flip-up

No, no, although you can buy magnetic ones for regular specs these
days. These were full sunnies that you wore over the top of your
regular specs or just wore if you didn't wear regular specs and didn't
mind looking a bit daggy.

Bloody hell, if they are full sunnies and they fitted over regular
specs, they would be fairly BIG
Old January 6th 11, 01:08 AM posted to aus.bicycle
thefathippy

On Jan 6, 2:41*am, Geoff Lock glock@home wrote:
On 5/01/2011 12:49 PM, thefathippy wrote:

On Dec 22 2010, 1:34 pm, Geoff Lockglock@home *wrote:

The Cancer Council used to sell cheap sunnies that you could wear over
any regular specs. I assume they still do. Big and daggy, but still

Ah, them clip-on sunnies. I've seen the clip-ons and some even flip-up

No, no, although you can buy magnetic ones for regular specs these
days. These were full sunnies that you wore over the top of your
regular specs or just wore if you didn't wear regular specs and didn't
mind looking a bit daggy.

Bloody hell, if they are full sunnies and they fitted over regular
specs, they would be fairly BIG

I did mention daggy... ;^)

Tony F