Muslim researcher blows 7/7 wide open and exposes ZIonist false-flag.

Old December 5th 07, 06:26 AM posted to aus.politics, aus.family, aus.tv, aus.bicycle, us.politics
War Office

Default Muslim researcher blows 7/7 wide open and exposes ZIonist false-flag.

http://jforjustice.co.uk/77/

More and more of the same Zionist jew mafia terror again.

This is OUR lives everyone. This is OUR time. This is OUR world.

We don't get another life. We don't have to live under a criminal
mafia like this. They are very easy to overthrow now we have the
internet.

Please spread this video to everyone you know. Muslims, please have
this doco played in every mosque in Australia.
Old December 5th 07, 06:28 AM posted to aus.politics, aus.family, aus.tv, aus.bicycle, us.politics
War Office

On 5 dez, 03:26, War Office wrote:
http://jforjustice.co.uk/77/

More and more of the same Zionist jew mafia terror again.

This is OUR lives everyone. This is OUR time. This is OUR world.

We don't get another life. We don't have to live under a criminal
mafia like this. They are very easy to overthrow now we have the
internet.

Please spread this video to everyone you know. Muslims, please have
this doco played in every mosque in Australia.

The racist bigots are launching their JooNazi war of insults, a
former
president seems to agree with what the 9/11 truth movement have been
saying.

Former Italian President, Minister, First Minister, and currently
Italian Senator-for-Life, Francesco Cossiga, declared that, to his
knowledge, "Tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow, the most important
Italian magazine and newspaper editor will give proofs that the new
Osama bin Laden video [sic] [...], in which there are threats against
former Italian premier Silvio Berlusconi, is nothing but a fake,
produced in Mediaset [Berlusconi's TV network] studios in Milan [...].
The trap has been forged in order to obtain solidarity towards
Berlusconi[...]"

He then says that: "Palazzo Chigi [headquarters of the Italian
government] circles, nerve center of Italian intelligence, note that
the
video's falsity is proven by the fact that Osama Bin Laden reportedly
confesses that Al Qaeda made the September 11 attacks against the twin
towers in New York, while all democratic circles in Europe and
America,
above all those of the Italian left-wing, know that the disastrous
attack has been planned and executed by the CIA and Mossad, with the
help of the sionist world, in order to accuse arab countries and force
western powers to intervene both in Iraq and Afghanistan. This is why
there has been no word of solidarity to Berlusconi from the Quirinale
[home of the Italian president of the republic], from Palazzo Chigi
nor
from members of the left wing coalition"

In Italy, Cossiga is well known for his links with the USA and NATO
intelligence services. This is the reason why Italian European
parliament member Giulietto Chiesa wonders if Cossiga is actually
trying
to prevent the scoop he speaks about, or he is trying to "send
messages"
to the US government.

Cossiga's declaration can be read on the website of italian most
important newspaper "Il Corriere della Sera" at the following link:
http://www.corriere.it/politica/07_n...sconi_cossiga_...

Chiesa's comments can be found on his website:
http://www.megachip.info/modules.php...article&artid=...

Alcenero - www.comedonchisciotte.org
Old December 5th 07, 10:54 AM posted to aus.politics, aus.family, aus.tv, aus.bicycle, us.politics
Einstein

Ahhh, an open invitation to killing and murder? I think I shall report
you immeadiately to MI5 and have you hunted down terrorist.