Gnann-o-mat (disc brake tabs aligning tool) in Sydney

Old July 3rd 03, 05:26 AM
Rado bladteth Rzeznicki

Default Gnann-o-mat (disc brake tabs aligning tool) in Sydney

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can find Gnann-o-mat (disc brake tabs aligning
tool) in Sydney? Any shop, user or charity? Thanks.

--
Best regards,
Rado bladteth Rzeznicki

MCM #252

Old July 3rd 03, 03:11 PM
Nicholas & Domino

no - but I suggest calling the Magura distributor and asking - I think it's
groupe sportif. I know you can get to them from the Magara site.