Why do OLD messages keep appearing?

Old February 12th 05, 03:42 PM
Steven L. Sheffield

Default Why do OLD messages keep appearing?

Everyday for the last 5 months, I've got 2 posts that keep re-appearing and
re-appearing and re-appearing:

One is from Stewart Fleming as follows:

----------------------------
From: Donald Munro
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.racing
Subject: Stealin' Underground.com?
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 11:28:22 +0200

Howard Kveck wrote:
Many Americans do.
http://www.gorskys.com.au/images/fat-man-site.jpg

Stewart Fleming wrote:
My flatmate and I in Glasgow were asked to leave all-you-can-eat places
on more than one occasion. 15 years on and I only cracked 80kg this
year (back to 75 now, but race weight is still far off)...

Was this all-you-can-eat haggis establishments ?

Does anyone have any ideas won't it won't expire and drop off my ISP's NNTP
server?

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com

Old February 12th 05, 07:53 PM
Stewart Fleming

From: Donald Munro

Was this all-you-can-eat haggis establishments ?

Does anyone have any ideas won't it won't expire and drop off my ISP's NNTP
server?

This one is actually from Donnie Munro. We've been trying to get rid of
his posts for years now.
Old February 12th 05, 08:32 PM
Robert Chung

Stewart Fleming wrote:

This one is actually from Donnie Munro. We've been trying to get rid of
his posts for years now.

If you succeed, would that count for the purposes of Munro bagging?

Old February 12th 05, 09:35 PM
Howard Kveck

In article ,
Stewart Fleming wrote:

Steven L. Sheffield wrote:

One is from Stewart Fleming as follows:

i-berlin.de!not-for-mail
From: Donald Munro

Was this all-you-can-eat haggis establishments ?

Does anyone have any ideas won't it won't expire and drop off my ISP's NNTP
server?

This one is actually from Donnie Munro. We've been trying to get rid of
his posts for years now.

So *that's* what the Munro Doctrine is all about...

--
tanx,
Howard

Butter is love.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old February 14th 05, 09:05 AM
Donald Munro

Stewart Fleming wrote:
This one is actually from Donnie Munro. We've been trying to get rid of
his posts for years now.

Count yourself lucky it's not one of your sheep fetish posts coming back
to haunt you...

Old February 14th 05, 09:13 AM
Donald Munro

Robert Chung wrote:
If you succeed, would that count for the purposes of Munro bagging?

I like inviting sexy looking female baggers to climb on me. I'm sure that
must qualify.

Old February 14th 05, 10:47 PM
crit pro

Don't you hate it when old clueless ****ers try to use new technology?