Does anyone post anything about recumbent bikes here?

Old April 15th 05, 06:47 PM
Greg Dunn

If you're anywhere near Dublin, CA, a local bike shop named Dublin Cyclery
has a very nice used one for sale for $399. It's a model that lists for
$699, if I remember correctly. I'm sure they would ship it, as well

Greg D

"mugwump" wrote in message
It looks like the couple a-holes who were mucking this place up have
left, but I guess they chased off everyone else before they too
departed.

Anyone have a Giant Revive (I know, not a "real" recumbent)? I am
thinking of getting one for my wife. Anyone know where I can get a
deal on a new or used revive?

Thanks!

Old April 15th 05, 08:46 PM
mugwump

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 10:47:34 -0700, "Greg Dunn"
wrote:

If you're anywhere near Dublin, CA, a local bike shop named Dublin Cyclery
has a very nice used one for sale for $399. It's a model that lists for
$699, if I remember correctly. I'm sure they would ship it, as well

Not even close.

Thanks, anyway.
Old April 15th 05, 09:12 PM

Mugwump, YOU, what with the bike tools skills, should be training to be
the surgeon. As for Mrs. M., veterinary schools wouldn't take her. My
advice is: divorce her and get yourself another 'bent to occupy her
side of the bed. They are clean, fast, straightforward and never
complain.

C.C.

Old April 16th 05, 01:18 PM
HHS

Hey mugwump,

I found a Revive for you on ebay.

http://tinyurl.com/bycx8

I looked at it closely and it seems to be longing for the solitude of the
mugwump garage. I recommend you jump on this.

By the way, and this is none of my business, but Ms. Mugwump seems to be a
hell of a person and I'm wondering where you managed to find her. Did a
newsgroup help you with this or did you do it on your own?

HHS

Old August 11th 17, 11:47 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default Does anyone post anything about recumbent bikes here?

On Monday, April 11, 2005 at 7:44:27 PM UTC+6, mugwump wrote:
I have a blog which is about totally recumbent bike related. anyone can see my recumbent blog. https://recumbentbikelab.com/

Old December 31st 17, 08:59 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

I have a blog totally different types of bike related. Including recumbent bike
Old December 31st 17, 09:01 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

I have a blog totally different types of bike related. Including recumbent bike. My website is: http://www.bestbikepicks.com/
Old January 10th 18, 03:44 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Beach Runner[_2_]

On Monday, April 11, 2005 at 6:44:27 AM UTC-7, mugwump wrote:
It looks like the couple a-holes who were mucking this place up have
left, but I guess they chased off everyone else before they too
departed.

Anyone have a Giant Revive (I know, not a "real" recumbent)? I am
thinking of getting one for my wife. Anyone know where I can get a
deal on a new or used revive?

Thanks!

I would love to find an upright light weight recumbant.
Don't currently drive.
I have an old Turner Underseat Turner. It's really too small for me,
and I find underseat turning difficult to use in traffic.

Any ideas?
Old February 15th 18, 05:39 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
James R. Weber

Picked up a Vision 50 and 32 a couple a weeks ago and a bunch of parts from the factory
Old January 8th 19, 04:37 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Rolf Mantel[_2_]

Am 10.01.2018 um 03:44 schrieb Beach Runner:
I would love to find an upright light weight recumbant.
Don't currently drive.
I have an old Turner Underseat Turner. It's really too small for me,
and I find underseat turning difficult to use in traffic.

I'm completely happy with a ZOX 26 but it's probably not available in US.