Filmers Discussion Thread

Old October 5th 08, 06:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

Default Filmers Discussion Thread

vanpaun;1107698 wrote:
Fine ignore me :'(

Vanpaun, I want a professional result with the fisheye! A diy will not
give me that... But the handle is really cool and I'm considering to
make it!

Sorry, and thanks...I appreciate your help

--
pedrotejada

*BUT*

Brazilian Unicycling Team

Add me on 'FaceBook'
(http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1284254657)
Add me on 'MySpace'
(http://www.myspace.com/pedrotejada)
Old October 5th 08, 06:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
vanpaun

Haha, ok. I hear ya. Idk, the 45 one might be a little too fishy. I'd go
with the smaller one.

--
vanpaun

'sixsixone' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
'NE Trials' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72888)
'Youtube Channel' (http://ca.youtube.com/user/vanpaun)
'Vimeo Channel' (http://www.vimeo.com/jeremyr/videos)
'mountainuni' (http://www.mountainuni.com/splash.asp)
'Shopuni' (http://www.zazzle.com/unipsychle*)
' \ . / ' ( H T T P : / / W W W . Y O U T U B E . C O M / W A T C H
? V = O H G 5 S J Y R H A 0 )
I miss my Sigpic
Old October 6th 08, 12:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

vanpaun;1107518 wrote:
Make your own.
http://tinyurl.com/5jcp6n

Works for pics, but not for vid.

--
Emile.m

Ntappin wrote:

I'm a butcher, and it took me like 10 minutes to get one nub off my
luna.

2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,

M'y galler' (http://tinyurl.com/23w828)y
Old October 6th 08, 12:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jeremy R

I have one for my video camera!

--
Jeremy R

Six Six One
Mountain Uni
Old October 6th 08, 12:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

Jeremy R;1108015 wrote:
I have one for my video camera!

I'd like to see the result of it.

--
Emile.m

Old October 6th 08, 12:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniKid2

Hey People, I was Wondering if anyone could CLEARLY teach me to compress
a video for Sony Vegas Pro 8.0.... I searched google. no help...

--
UniKid2

-To be, or not to be... That is the question....-

The ****s will be up and running within a day or two at ogreshirts.com
- Ogre
Old October 6th 08, 03:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
manon1wheel

UniKid2;1108019 wrote:
Hey People, I was Wondering if anyone could CLEARLY teach me how to
compress a video with Sony Vegas Pro 8.0.... I searched google. no
help...

stick it into windows movie maker and export it again. but first you
have to export it from vegas. thats what i do for my youtube videos

--
manon1wheel

-Riley

check out my 2007 video on youtube
search "riley crosby"
2008 video now on youtube!
Old October 6th 08, 03:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniKid2

i guess, thanks

The ****s will be up and running within a day or two at ogreshirts.com
- Ogre
0

/ I \

/ ' \
Old October 13th 08, 03:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

What the...???

Wasn't that cam like around 400 bucks or I'm turning crazy?

http://tinyurl.com/2ab4mb

--
Emile.m

Old October 13th 08, 03:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

god. I have all this great footage, but adobe is being a bitch today...

Tomorrow night i'll edit.... I figured out why adobe wasnt letting me
capture, but now its just freezing on me every time i even try to open
up the capture window.

--
unibikeling