Filmers Discussion Thread

Old October 13th 08, 05:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

Default Filmers Discussion Thread

xccrev and I started filming a 36er vid. Its gonna be really good I have
a feeling.

--
surfer1024

*)--SmallSpin-'O,* 1st Place)---hickflip-'O,

Latest Vid: 'Man's Best Friend'
#f5f5f5
Old October 13th 08, 03:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

Emile.m;1112206 wrote:
What the...???

Wasn't that cam like around 400 bucks or I'm turning crazy?

http://tinyurl.com/2ab4mb

nobody?

--
Emile.m

Ntappin wrote:

I'm a butcher, and it took me like 10 minutes to get one nub off my
luna.

2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,

M'y galler' (http://tinyurl.com/23w828)y
Old November 13th 08, 09:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Hey, I need some help buying a new video camera. I'm looking to stay
under $250, but I want something with good quality that is compatible
with WMM. (i don't want to have to convert) soooo, can you guys help
me out??

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

*TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND*
Old November 14th 08, 02:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

I guess I forgot the magic word. Can you guys -please- help me
out???

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

*TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND*
Old November 14th 08, 05:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
manon1wheel

EliB;1130684 wrote:
I guess I forgot the magic word. Can you guys -please- help me
out???

do some shopping and ask us which ones appeal to you. then well help
you pick out the best one.

--
manon1wheel

-Riley Crosby

check out my '2007 video' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKMLvlS5taI)
on youtube

'2008 video now on youtube!'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqWctiLjlZ4)
Old November 14th 08, 07:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

I was thinking about the panasonic that was posted earlier, but it's
almost 400 dollars. That's a little high for me.

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

*TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND*
Old November 29th 08, 03:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hugo_Duguay

This is my set up !

[image: http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/333/setup1jz2.jpg]
[image: http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/76/setup2dg0.jpg]

I built it for winter/rain riding. I tested it yesterday and it is
completely water/snow proof.

Please guys, don't comment about the look of it, it works, that's all
that matters.

-Hugo-

--
Hugo_Duguay

Best online unicycle store : 'Municycle.ca' (www.municycle.ca)
!

I dream of Luke Collalto !

Communauté des monocyclistes à Montréal : 'Monotréal'
(www.monotreal.bbconcept.net) !
Old November 29th 08, 04:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

Nice.

Considering the rain coat for my cam is like 300 dollars, I think this
is pretty cool.

--
agentQ

'*)--SmallSpin-'O,*'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiFMXG116BE)
'*)---TreFlip-'O,'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpT0YFDgmz4)
'*)--DoubbleFlip-'O,*'
(http://www.vimeo.com/683454)
---
'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)
Old December 13th 08, 06:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

Okay, so wich one of those should I take?

JVC GZ-HD30 (HDD) - 698.99$ (at a local store, 300$ off until December
17th)
[image:
http://instacontent.mirror-image.net...444JVC098.jpg]
http://tinyurl.com/66rtpz

or

CANON HV20 (MINI-DV) - 649.99$ (at henrys (free shipping))
[image:
http://instacontent.mirror-image.net...444CAV137.jpg]
http://tinyurl.com/5yxjxb

Thanks for your anwers.

--
Emile.m

Team UDC Canada
visit www.municycle.ca

2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,

M'y galler' (http://tinyurl.com/23w828)y (hum, 07/08 winter footage
only)
Old December 13th 08, 07:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Id go for the HV20, just for the ability to use tapes.

Depending on the compression, codec and end format the harddrive camera
uses, it could also be a good buy.

--
Jerrick

'*500$ /$549.99*'
(http://tinyurl.com/6ywusa) *Press Alt+F4 to fix post
stretch.*[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC]JC~