Video: MUNI v1 - Northstar and Geared Muni

Old December 16th 08, 05:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
corbin

Default Video: MUNI v1 - Northstar and Geared Muni

Howdy all,
I finished a new movie.

A post on my blog about it:

http://tinyurl.com/68rjr8

A direct link to download the High Quality movie, H.264 encoded (get
quick time), 22 MB, 1:59 runtime:

'[image:
http://www.corbinstreehouse.com/blog...enshot-v1.png]
' (http://www.corbinstreehouse.com/movies/MUNI_v1.mov)

Featuring: Chuck, Corbin, Jason, Louise, Bevan and appearances of
Kevin.

There is a small section of my riding my 24" geared muni in high gear
(it says "Corbin / High Gear" before the section).

I also have a YouTube version, but the quality is so crappy that I
don't even want to post the link. Find it under my youtube user:
corbinstreehouse if you want to see that version.

corbin

--
corbin

http://www.corbinstreehouse.com
Old December 16th 08, 06:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

'
' (http://www.corbinstreehouse.com/movies/MUNI_v1.mov)

Featuring: Chuck, Corbin, Jason, Louise, Bevan and appearances of
Kevin.

There is a small section of my riding my 24" geared muni in high gear
(it says "Corbin / High Gear" before the section).

I also have a YouTube version, but the quality is so crappy that I
don't even want to post the link. Find it under my youtube user:
corbinstreehouse if you want to see that version.

corbin

Awesome! Glad I looked here since I would have expected it to be in the
video forum.

--
MuniAddict

::'UniGeezer.com' (http://unigeezer.com)

'' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/member.php?u=12920)::
Old December 16th 08, 06:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

Yes, nice vid.

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism and Spencer.

www.bedfordunicycles.ca

Inventor of the Slapflip.

BillyTheMountain for President 2012
Old December 16th 08, 06:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
corbin

MuniAddict;1151066 wrote:
Awesome! Glad I looked here since I would have expected it to be in the
video forum.

How funny, I had no idea there was a forum just for videos. I'll
probably continue to post things here, since most people probably read
just one forum.

corbin

--
corbin

http://www.corbinstreehouse.com
Old December 16th 08, 06:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
capuni

Whoa! That geared up downhill looked like a blast.

Nice vid. What kind of camera are you using?

--
capuni

My 'Ride The Lobster Photo Album'
(http://gallery.mac.com/perrywoodin#100208)
Old December 16th 08, 06:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
corbin

capuni;1151073 wrote:
Whoa! That geared up downhill looked like a blast.

Nice vid. What kind of camera are you using?

Canon HV20 High Definition Camcorder -- it is 1080i. I use Final Cut
Pro, Motion, and Compressor -- I'm still learning all programs...

corbin

--
corbin

http://www.corbinstreehouse.com
Old December 16th 08, 06:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
corbin

Also, a version on facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=119373985120

The quality is pretty good there too.

corbin

--
corbin

http://www.corbinstreehouse.com
Old December 17th 08, 02:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
manon1wheel

corbin;1151078 wrote:
Canon HV20 High Definition Camcorder -- it is 1080i. I use Final Cut
Pro, Motion, and Compressor -- I'm still learning all programs...

corbin

what did you use motion for?
and what method did you use in the compressor?

--
manon1wheel

-Riley Crosby

'2007 video' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKMLvlS5taI)
'2008 video now on youtube!'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqWctiLjlZ4)
'2008 \"flow\" video on youtube'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dowb7OqT_aU)
Old December 17th 08, 02:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
corbin

manon1wheel;1151331 wrote:
what did you use motion for?
and what method did you use in the compressor?

I use motion to do the push up of the text from under neath; you
probably can do it in FCP, but it is easier to do in Motion, and allows
you to control more parameters. It takes longer to render if you use
Motion, but the results look better.

I use Compressor to generate the video .mov and an iPhone version. The
results with Compressor are better quality for the same file size, when
compared to what a normal Export does in FCP. I could have probably
halved the file size if I set the actual pixel size to be smaller. I'm
still learning Compressor; this was my first time using it.

corbin

--
corbin

http://www.corbinstreehouse.com
Old December 17th 08, 03:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jeremy R

Please deinterlace that! and get a micro tripod to eliminate shake. To
get a smooth tripod pan, attach a rubberband to your finger and the
tripod 'boom' pull with as even force as possible, and it will look
great!

--
Jeremy R

'661' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
'MountainUni' (http://www.mountainuni.com/splash.asp)
spam ban kaboom - Gilby

KH Geared MUni Unicorn Unicycling 7 October 11th 07 08:08 PM
Does anyone know how to get this link to KH Moab geared muni video Daytripper63 Unicycling 1 October 14th 06 01:05 AM
kh/schlumph geared muni unicycle dave Unicycling 12 May 14th 06 10:02 PM
The KH prototype geared MUni. (from moab) Fuego Unicycling 55 March 30th 06 08:48 AM
Awesome Day of Muni at Northstar(with pics). Catboy Unicycling 12 September 27th 05 01:08 AM